St Monica School
Tel: (215) 467-5338
- The school adheres to the guidelines offered by the Archdiocesan Office of Catholic Education (OCE).
- This program encompasses all aspects of student formation; namely, spiritual, intellectual, social, physical and personal.
- Students engage in active learning, reasoning and problem solving. The primary grades focus on developing basic skills by using visuals, manipulatives and other concrete multi-sensory stimuli.
- In the intermediate grades, students advance from concrete operations to more abstract thinking and application of basic skills.
- In the upper grades teachers encourage mastery of learning concepts.
- Strengthening students' mastery of basic skills at all grade levels is a fundamental goal of the faculty.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||633 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||29:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|