St Gabriel School
- St Gabriel School serves 220 students in grades Nursery/Preschool-8 and is a member of the National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA).
- The student:teacher of St Gabriel School is 16:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Roman Catholic.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||220 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||17 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Girls - blue uniform Boys - blue pants and white golf shirt)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,500|
|Tuition Notes||Aid is available and most families qualify for at least some form of financial aid.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,500|
|Admissions Director||Mrs. Katherine Gomez-Polanco|
|Total Sports Offered||1 sport|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Art Club, Arts & Crafts Club, Cooking Club|
- St. Gabriel School is now
- An Independence Mission School.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Philadelphia Grades: PK-K | 20 students
620 S 10th St
Philadelphia, PA 19147
(215)627-3668 1.9 PK-K
- Philadelphia Grades: NS-K | 168 students
2121 Arch Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103
(215)563-6368 1.7 NS-K
- Philadelphia Grades: PK-8 | 633 students
2500 S 16th St
Philadelphia, PA 19145
(215)467-5338 1.3 PK-8
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.