- Beginnings provides a loving, caring environment where children learn through play, skills that will be important all through their lives.
- Social and emotional development is as important as academic achievement.
- Activities geared to each age group are offered to enhance this natural growth.
- Children are encouraged to make appropriate decisions, exercise independence and resolve conflicts under the guidance of highly qualified teachers who know when to step in and assist the children.
- Beginnings Learning Center offers caring parents an exceptional preschool/kindergarten environment for their children.
- Beginnings is small enough so that each child gets individual attention, but large enough so that children are exposed to a wide range of friendships and experiences.
- The emphasis is on social and emotional growth. Children mature by developing standards of behavior which will service them as they continue their educational experience.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||European Council for International Schools|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||20 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
PhiladelphiaGrades: PK-8 | 122 students
3301 S 20th St
Philadelphia, PA 19145
PhiladelphiaGrades: NS-K | 128 students
2121 Arch Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103
PhiladelphiaGrades: PK-8 | 200 students
2917 Dickinson St
Philadelphia, PA 19146
May 26, 2017
When you apply for a position at a private school, you need to use a slightly different approach than you would use if you were applying for a sales job somewhere.
May 25, 2017
The admissions essay is an important part of your child's admissions profile. Noodle Pros essay expert Kate Fisher offers some valuable tips about writing the admissions essay.
May 25, 2017
Myths, urban legends and just plain misinformation abound concerning private schools. We shed some light on the facts you may not have known.