Beginning Learning Center
- Beginnings provides a loving, caring environment where children learn through play, skills that will be important all through their lives.
- Social and emotional development is as important as academic achievement.
- Activities geared to each age group are offered to enhance this natural growth.
- Children are encouraged to make appropriate decisions, exercise independence and resolve conflicts under the guidance of highly qualified teachers who know when to step in and assist the children.
- Beginnings Learning Center offers caring parents an exceptional preschool/kindergarten environment for their children.
- Beginnings is small enough so that each child gets individual attention, but large enough so that children are exposed to a wide range of friendships and experiences.
- The emphasis is on social and emotional growth. Children mature by developing standards of behavior which will service them as they continue their educational experience.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||European Council for International Schools|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||20 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Philadelphia Grades: PK-8 | 111 students
3301 S 20th St
Philadelphia, PA 19145
(215)462-2822 2.6 PK-8
- Philadelphia Grades: NS-K | 168 students
2121 Arch Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103
(215)563-6368 1.3 NS-K
- Philadelphia Grades: PK-8 | 220 students
2917 Dickinson St
Philadelphia, PA 19146
(215)468-7230 1.9 PK-8
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.