St Mary Interparochial School
Tel: (215) 923-7522
- St. Mary Interparochial School, founded in 1782, is a catholic elementary school of the Archdiocese of Philadelphia.
- Located in the heart of the historic district, we serve children and their families from neighborhoods throughout the city and suburbs.
- Our mission is to provide a superior Catholic education to our diverse population of students, while keeping tuition stable for our city's working families.
- We commit ourselves to the development of each child in mind, body and spirit! We provide an elementary Catholic education in the heart of historic Philadelphia.
- Our center City location within Independence Historical Park provides a unique setting for children from Philadelphia neighborhoods and the suburbs of Pennsylvania, New jesey and Delaware.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2016|
|Total Students||251 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Philadelphia Grades: NS-8 | 179 students
319 Lombard Street
Philadelphia, PA 19147
(215) 925-3963 0.3 NS-8
- Jenkintown Grades: NS-K | 11 students
1648 Huntingdon Pike
Jenkintown, PA 19046
(215) 938-1010 11.9 NS-K
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?