St. Peter's School
- Top Ranked PA School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-8
- Enrollment: 173 students
- Yearly Tuition: $27,430
- Acceptance rate: 30%
- Average class size: 11 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Art Club, Chess, Cooking Club, Horticulture, Lego Robotics Club, Pottery Club, Recording Studio, Student Government Association, Woodworking, Yearbook
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Flag Football, Floor Hockey, Indoor Soccer, Lacrosse
- St. Peter`s School is a nonsectarian, independent, co-educational school for children in Preschool through Eighth Grade. St. Peter`s School is an inclusive community of engaged learners and dedicated teachers, nestled in the Historic Philadelphia neighborhood of Society Hill, educating students to be generous and committed citizens of the world since 1834.
- St. Peter`s honors the richness of childhood for our students and their families, fosters an early and lifelong love of learning, cultivates inclusivity and compassion, instills honesty and encourages respect for one`s self, one`s work and the community. Character Development, Academic Pursuit, Cultural Awareness, Arts Appreciation and Self Knowledge are the foundational tenets of a St. Peter`s School education.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does St. Peter's School cost?
St. Peter's School's tuition is approximately $27,430 for private students.
What is the acceptance rate of St. Peter's School?
The acceptance rate of St. Peter's School is 30%, which is lower than the national average of 86%. St. Peter's School's acceptance rate is ranked among the top private schools in Pennsylvania with low acceptance rates.
What sports does St. Peter's School offer?
St. Peter's School offers 4 interscholastic sports: Basketball, Cross Country, Soccer and Track and Field.
What is St. Peter's School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for St. Peter's School?
The application deadline for St. Peter's School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse St. Peter's School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards