St Patrick School
- St. Patrick School is a community committed to faith and excellence.
- Our mission is to instill in our students a love and respect for our Catholic traditions, a strong academic foundation and a reverence for themselves, others and the world around them.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||259 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||29 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$9,600|
|Admissions Director||Linda Kinkade|
|Admissions Associate||Emily Ogden|
- St. Patrick School is a community committed to faith and excellence. Our mission is to instill in our students a love and respect for our Catholic traditions, a strong academic foundation and a reverence for themselves, others and the world around them.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- OaklandGrades: K-8 | 288 students
1 Estates Drive
Oakland, CA 94611
- BerkeleyGrades: K-8 | 313 students
1225 Milvia Street
Berkeley, CA 94709
- Belvedere TiburonGrades: K-8 | 272 students
765 Hilary Drive
Belvedere Tiburon, CA 94920
- Walnut CreekGrades: PK-8 | 299 students
1158 Bont Ln
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
- LafayetteGrades: PK-8 | 272 students
3445 Hamlin Road
Lafayette, CA 94549
September 05, 2017
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
September 05, 2017
Never lose sight of why you are planning to send your child to private school. This list of ten considerations will help you focus on the things which matter.
September 04, 2017
Use this hub to keep track of the steps in the private schools' admission process.