St. Perpetua School
5.00 (6 reviews)
- St. Perpetua School is a Catholic educational community within St. Perpetua Parish.
- Students are taught to view life according to the teachings of Jesus Christ while they are encouraged to develop a sense of social justice and a desire to serve others.
- The Saint Perpetua Parish School community nurtures each student in a safe environment rich in Catholic values and academic excellence.
- We are committed to a dynamic and constantly improving environment of academic excellence, spiritual awareness, emotional support and physical well-being.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||272 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||30 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(navy pants/shorts, plaid skirts/navy sweatshirts)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$8,100|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,000|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Karen Goodshaw|
|Admissions Associate||Suzanne Kozel|
- St. Perpetua School is a Catholic educational community within St. Perpetua Parish. Students are taught to view life according to the teachings of Jesus Christ while they are encouraged to develop a sense of social justice and a desire to serve others. The Saint Perpetua Parish School community nurtures each student in a safe environment rich in Catholic values and academic excellence. We are committed to a dynamic and constantly improving environment of academic excellence, spiritual awareness, emotional support and physical well-being.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Walnut CreekGrades: PK-8 | 299 students
1158 Bont Ln
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
- BerkeleyGrades: K-8 | 313 students
1225 Milvia Street
Berkeley, CA 94709
- RichmondGrades: PK-8 | 169 students
871 Sonoma Street
Richmond, CA 94805
- Belvedere TiburonGrades: K-8 | 272 students
765 Hilary Drive
Belvedere Tiburon, CA 94920
- ConcordGrades: 9-12 | 800 students
1133 Winton Dr
Concord, CA 94518
This is a very nice school for K-8 for any kid to go to. The unique aspect of this school is positive, friendly environment they uphold. Its a very real aspect of this school being connected to the church.... its a lovely place to go to school. Its small, so everyone gets to know everyone is a very positive environment.
- Posted by Parent - iseeb
Saint Perpetua is an outstanding school. The teachers love what they do and are there for the children and do whatever they can to help each succeed. The school also provides a place where my children's spirit can be stimulated as well as their minds. The facilities have all been updated and provide a beautiful place to learn. My children benefit from regular music, art, PE and spanish classes. Also offered though the after school program are enrichment classes like Mandarin, Mad Science, and soccer. As a graduate of this school, it is my pleasure to give the gift of an education at this school to my own kids.
- Posted by Parent - thera
If you want a school that knows your child, knows your family and cares about the big picture of education, ethics, good citizenship and building great leaders of tomorrow, then St. Perpetua is the school for you. Great academics, caring teachers, involved parent community and administrators who understand the needs of all involved -- an excellent blend that will serve your child and your family well. In an area where we are surrounded by public schools that offer excellent academic programs, you'll experience how St. Perpetua School offers a solid foundation well beyond your academic needs.
- Posted by Parent - chris
I highly recommend St. Perpetua School. We chose the school for its commitment to academics and class size. What you quickly realize once you are there is the community is what makes the school.
- Posted by Parent - billf
St. Perpetua Elementary School is a gem! As a parent of three graduates, our children were blessed with the education and community that surrounded them. As an educator I am always impressed by the lengths to which the faculty works to meet the needs of individual students. Creating a triad consisting of student, parent and teacher is the framework in which they set the goals and objectives for student success. My children are now all in college and I continue to be grateful for the foundation they received at St. Perpetua School.
- Posted by Parent - gmzis
Outstanding school. It has an amazing community, incredible parent involvement and the teachers truly invest themselves into the children. We love it but more importantly, our children love it. It is a true pleasure to be involved with St. Perpetua School.
- Posted by Parent - kevin
September 05, 2017
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
September 05, 2017
Never lose sight of why you are planning to send your child to private school. This list of ten considerations will help you focus on the things which matter.
September 04, 2017
Use this hub to keep track of the steps in the private schools' admission process.