Corpus Christi School
5.00 (1 review)
- CORPUS CHRISTI SCHOOL MISSION STATEMENT: As a ministry of Corpus Christi Parish, Corpus Christi School is a Catholic community which nurtures and challenges its multi-faceted K-8 student body to develop life skills for spiritual, academic, social, and physical growth.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||288 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||30 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(school uniform required)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Jan. 6|
|Admissions Director||Michael Salhman|
|Admissions Associate||Kelsey Christie|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cross Country,|
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||6 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||chess, Choir, newspaper, student council, webmasters, yearbook|
- SCHOOL PHILOSOPHY:
- CORPUS CHRISTI SCHOOL is a Roman Catholic, educational community which supports parents, as the primary educators, in nurturing and developing the whole child.
- As a faith community, Corpus Christi School is built on the values, beliefs and traditions of Catholic Education, guiding students` spiritual, social, and moral development.
- Emphasis is placed on challenging students academically, recognizing the need to develop the full potential and special talents of individual students while building life skills.
- Corpus Christi School strives to fulfill it`s 21st century role by offering quality education, embracing diversity and promoting life-long service and citizenship.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Berkeley Grades: K-8 | 313 students
1225 Milvia Street
Berkeley, CA 94709
(510)526-4744 5.9 K-8
- Larkspur Grades: K-8 | 259 students
120 King St
Larkspur, CA 94939
(415)924-0501 19.5 K-8
- Walnut Creek Grades: PK-8 | 301 students
1158 Bont Ln
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
(925)935-5054 9.8 PK-8
Corpus Christi is a great school. All of the primary grades have a full time aide, so the student teacher ratio is closer to 1:15. The families are welcoming, the teachers are gifted and the principal is truly amazing. It is a great place for Catholics and non-catholics alike.
- Posted by Parent - lucla
Here is an overview of the private school admissions process, as well as the steps needed to find the right private school for your child.
What do teachers earn? Teachers' salaries vary from state to state, indeed, from school to school.
Contract cheating is more common than most of us realize. Finding somebody online to write essays or term papers is fairly easy to do. The way we parents counter immoral behavior like this is to discuss it frequently with our children.