Corpus Christi School
5.00 (1 review)
- CORPUS CHRISTI SCHOOL MISSION STATEMENT: As a ministry of Corpus Christi Parish, Corpus Christi School is a Catholic community which nurtures and challenges its multi-faceted K-8 student body to develop life skills for spiritual, academic, social, and physical growth.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||288 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||30 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(school uniform required)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Jan. 6|
|Admissions Director||Michael Salhman|
|Admissions Associate||Kelsey Christie|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cross Country,|
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||6 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||chess, Choir, newspaper, student council, webmasters, yearbook|
- SCHOOL PHILOSOPHY:
- CORPUS CHRISTI SCHOOL is a Roman Catholic, educational community which supports parents, as the primary educators, in nurturing and developing the whole child.
- As a faith community, Corpus Christi School is built on the values, beliefs and traditions of Catholic Education, guiding students` spiritual, social, and moral development.
- Emphasis is placed on challenging students academically, recognizing the need to develop the full potential and special talents of individual students while building life skills.
- Corpus Christi School strives to fulfill it`s 21st century role by offering quality education, embracing diversity and promoting life-long service and citizenship.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Berkeley Grades: K-8 | 313 students
1225 Milvia Street
Berkeley, CA 94709
(510)526-4744 5.9 K-8
- Larkspur Grades: K-8 | 259 students
120 King St
Larkspur, CA 94939
(415)924-0501 19.5 K-8
- Walnut Creek Grades: PK-8 | 301 students
1158 Bont Ln
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
(925)935-5054 9.8 PK-8
Corpus Christi is a great school. All of the primary grades have a full time aide, so the student teacher ratio is closer to 1:15. The families are welcoming, the teachers are gifted and the principal is truly amazing. It is a great place for Catholics and non-catholics alike.
- Posted by Parent - lucla
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.