St Paul School
5.00 (2 reviews)
Tel: (781) 235-1510
- Saint Paul School is committed to providing a Catholic faith environment where students can thrive academically and develop responsibility, dignity and integrity to be positive contributors in an ever-changing society.
- We are dedicated to the principles of academic excellence and service established by the Sisters of Charity of Halifax.
- Saint Paul School has been educating students for over 50 years in an environment that stresses that Catholic education is an education for life.
- Parents and teachers have contributed to this atmosphere through an emphasis on educating the whole person.
- This includes intellectual, spiritual and social development. All this is accomplished while celebrating the uniqueness of each student in a community atmosphere.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
National Catholic Education Association
National Middle School Association
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||193 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||19 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,400|
|Tuition Notes||various rates for parishioner and non parishioners|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,000|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Newton Grades: 7-12 | 220 students
790 Centre St
Newton, MA 02458
(617) 969-2260 5.9 7-12
- Newton Center Grades: NS-8 | 414 students
60 Stein Cir
Newton Center, MA 02459
(617) 964-7765 5.1 NS-8
We moved from another private school to St. Paul. We are extremely happy with the new school. Before school care and after school programs are best fit for working parents. Teachers go above and beyond for the students. My 4-yr old is so excited about school and she learns so much more than daycare! My 3rd grader loves school and homework amount is just right for her age. Highly recommend the school!
- Posted by Parent - Barba
Excellent teachers and staff. Unlike public school, the classroom sizes are small. My child has learned so much since the beginning of the school year.
- Posted by Parent - larue
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.