- Saint Paul School is committed to providing a Catholic faith environment where students can thrive academically and develop responsibility, dignity and integrity to be positive contributors in an ever-changing society.
- We are dedicated to the principles of academic excellence and service established by the Sisters of Charity of Halifax.
- Saint Paul School has been educating students for over 50 years in an environment that stresses that Catholic education is an education for life.
- Parents and teachers have contributed to this atmosphere through an emphasis on educating the whole person.
- This includes intellectual, spiritual and social development. All this is accomplished while celebrating the uniqueness of each student in a community atmosphere.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
National Catholic Education Association
National Middle School Association
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||193 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||19 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,400|
|Tuition Notes||various rates for parishioner and non parishioners|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,000|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
WellesleyGrades: 5-12 | 465 students
45 Dana Road
Wellesley, MA 02482
BrooklineGrades: NS-8 | 294 students
67 Harvard St
Brookline, MA 02445
West RoxburyGrades: PK-6 | 539 students
535 W Roxbury Pkwy
West Roxbury, MA 02132
WestonGrades: 9-12 | 338 students
45 Georgian Road
Weston, MA 02493
NewtonGrades: 7-12 | 219 students
790 Centre St
Newton, MA 02458
We moved from another private school to St. Paul. We are extremely happy with the new school. Before school care and after school programs are best fit for working parents. Teachers go above and beyond for the students. My 4-yr old is so excited about school and she learns so much more than daycare! My 3rd grader loves school and homework amount is just right for her age. Highly recommend the school!
- Posted by Parent - Barba
Excellent teachers and staff. Unlike public school, the classroom sizes are small. My child has learned so much since the beginning of the school year.
- Posted by Parent - larue
April 25, 2017
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.
April 25, 2017
If you are looking for a college preparatory education with a military emphasis, then take a look at military schools.
April 25, 2017
School uniforms are largely found at religious, parochial and military schools. Dress codes have replaced uniforms at most schools.