St Paul School
5.00 (2 reviews)
- Saint Paul School is committed to providing a Catholic faith environment where students can thrive academically and develop responsibility, dignity and integrity to be positive contributors in an ever-changing society.
- We are dedicated to the principles of academic excellence and service established by the Sisters of Charity of Halifax.
- Saint Paul School has been educating students for over 50 years in an environment that stresses that Catholic education is an education for life.
- Parents and teachers have contributed to this atmosphere through an emphasis on educating the whole person.
- This includes intellectual, spiritual and social development. All this is accomplished while celebrating the uniqueness of each student in a community atmosphere.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
National Catholic Education Association
National Middle School Association
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||193 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||19 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,400|
|Tuition Notes||various rates for parishioner and non parishioners|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,000|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- FraminghamGrades: PK-6 | 46 students
360 Water Street
Framingham, MA 01705
- Newton CenterGrades: NS-8 | 414 students
60 Stein Cir
Newton Center, MA 02459
- WellesleyGrades: 5-12 | 484 students
45 Dana Road
Wellesley, MA 02482
- Wellesley HillsGrades: NS-6 | 195 students
9 Ledyard St
Wellesley Hills, MA 02481
- West RoxburyGrades: PK-6 | 539 students
535 W Roxbury Pkwy
West Roxbury, MA 02132
We moved from another private school to St. Paul. We are extremely happy with the new school. Before school care and after school programs are best fit for working parents. Teachers go above and beyond for the students. My 4-yr old is so excited about school and she learns so much more than daycare! My 3rd grader loves school and homework amount is just right for her age. Highly recommend the school!
- Posted by Parent - Barba
Excellent teachers and staff. Unlike public school, the classroom sizes are small. My child has learned so much since the beginning of the school year.
- Posted by Parent - larue
January 19, 2018
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
January 19, 2018
A fascinating look at where our first Presidents went to school.
January 18, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.