St Paul School
Tel: (212) 534-0619
- St Paul School aspire to give the youth a hierarchical formation, which they may realize we have a purpose, that we live to think, and that we think in order to pray.' The model and guiding principal for our schools will be Saint John Bosco and his preventative system.
- The substance of his teaching and his particular spirit, his intuitions, his style and charism, do not lose any value since they are divinely inspired by the transcendental pedagogy of God.
- Even during these times he continues to be a great teacher, introducing an education that is loyal and contemporary.
- The model will also be complimented by the teachings of Blessed Marcelino Champagnat, Saint John the Baptist La Salle, Mother Maria Mazzarello, Saint John of Calazans, Father Enrique of Oss', among others.
- Desiring that all the faithful receive a Christian education, especially the young people who are the hope of the Church.
- 'I do not fear God's Providence; no matter how many children we accept free of charge, nor the many great works we undertake for the spiritual good of our neighbor however expensive they may be.".
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||243 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||27:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- New York Grades: PK-8 | 148 students
70 E 129th St
New York, NY 10035
(212) 427-7900 0.6 PK-8
- New York Grades: 4-8 | 115 students
309 E 103 3rd St
New York, NY 10029
(212) 876-8775 0.8 4-8
- New York Grades: 6-7 | 7 students
9 W 130th St
New York, NY 10037
(212) 690-8094 0.7 6-7
- New York Grades: NS-8 | 268 students
150 West 85th Street
New York, NY 10024
(212) 348-0952 2 NS-8
The admissions essay is an important part of your child's admissions profile. Noodle Pros essay expert Kate Fisher offers some valuable tips about writing the admissions essay.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.