St Bernards School
- St Bernards School offers able young boys of diverse backgrounds an exceptionally thorough, rigorous, and enjoyable introduction to learning and community life.
- We wish to inspire boys to value hard work and fair play, to develop confidence, consideration for others, and a sense of citizenship, and to have fun while doing these things.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)|
State or regional independent school association
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-9|
|Total Students||381 students|
|Student Body Type||All-boys|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||51 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Dec. 1|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$33,270|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$21,677|
|Admissions Director||Anne Nordeman and Heidi Gore|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Fencing, Soccer, Track and FieldBaseball, Basketball,|
Cross Country, Fencing,
Soccer, Track and Field,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- New York Grades: K-12 | 655 students
260 W 78th St
New York, NY 10024
(212) 812-8521 1.4 K-12
- New York Grades: K-9 | 407 students
132 E 78th St
New York, NY 10075
(212) 288-6710 1.1 K-9
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.