- Top Ranked NY School
- Grades: Kindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 399 students
- Yearly Tuition: $56,900
- Average class size: 15 students
- Application Deadline: Dec. 1 / rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Khaki pants, jacket, and tie
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Affinity Groups, Community Service Elective, Odyssey of the Mind, Robotics Club, Student Council, Yearbook
Arts and Music Programs:
Alligator Soup After School Program, Chorus, Instrumental Lessons, Orchestra, Theater Program, Theater Tech
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Soccer in Spanish
- Since its founding in 1883, Allen-Stevenson has been dedicated to providing the very best elementary education for boys growing up in New York City.
- Allen-Stevenson's distinctive enlightened traditional approach educates boys to become scholars and gentlemen.
- In the belief that there are many ways to be a boy, the School offers an ongoing commitment to each student and uses the best insights and tools available to understand him as a whole person.
- We inspire in each boy an appreciation of responsible citizenship and a lifelong love of learning.
- Allen-Stevenson's vigorous, pre-secondary program of academics, athletics, and the arts teaches boys to value the gratifying process by which excellence is attained.
- By creating a joyful, safe environment for learning, the School seeks to ensure a productive, diverse community of learners.
- We challenge our students to take suitable risks, learn from their mistakes, and support each other.
- Ultimately, we encourage boys to move through life strongly and rightly with confidence, knowledge, enthusiasm, resilience, and respect for all.
- At Allen-Stevenson we inspire boys to become thoughtful, responsible, generous, respectful, studious, enthusiastic, determined, creative, and good.
Endorse Allen-Stevenson School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards