All Souls School
5.00 (1 review)
- All Souls Catholic School is a ministry of the Catholic community of All Souls Parish.
- Together with the support and cooperation of parents, the teachers and staff of All Souls Catholic School are dedicated to preparing the students for a life that will positively impact the community through Catholic values.
- All Souls Catholic School is dedicated to the education of the whole child as a Catholic and as a citizen.
- With the support and cooperation of home, school, Church and community, we provide an environment where each student is given the opportunity to reach their greatest potential spiritually, intellectually, emotionally and socially.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
National Association for the Education of Young Children
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||465 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||27 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Eatontown Grades: NS-12 | 705 students
235 Hope Road
Eatontown, NJ 07724
(732)542-4777 1628.6 NS-12
I have only been at All Souls for a year, but that was the best decision I have ever made. The staff is so kind and always willing to help, the students are friendly and very spiritual, and the atmosphere makes it feel like a second home. I could never ask for a more perfect community.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Grace
Educating a gifted child can be daunting as there is no clear roadmap for your child's education. Some thoughts and suggestions here.
Signs that your school might be failing don't suddenly appear all at once like a flashing neon sign. Instead, they appear gradually over weeks, months, and years. We explore the warning signs and offer some suggestions to mitigate them.
Bullying lurks everywhere. Learn the warning signs and how to protect your child.