St Paul The Apostle School
- St Paul The Apostle School is a Catholic Community of faith, committed to the development of the whole child.
- The lay and religious faculty share the responsibility with the parents for the student's for the education, growth and well being.
- The school provides a challenging curriculum taught from a global perspective, by innoviative and dedicated educators.
- Modern learning center with gymnasium and media center Full-time nurse, two learning specialists, and technology specialist
- Outreach Concern works with students on a confidential, one-on-one basis to help them overcome obstacles that impact classroom performance.
- Hot lunch options Monday-Thursday; Friday dismissal at 12:30 p.m.
- After-school care Extensive offering of extracurricular activities and community events
- We provide our students with a moral compass and core values that prepare them to excel in college-prepatory high schools and beyond!
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||552 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||33 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||30 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$9,150|
|Tuition Notes||We offer reduced-rate tuition for registered members of our parish. We also offer financial aid.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Admissions Director||Cara Slapnicka|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Flag Football, Lacrosse, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Flag Football,|
Lacrosse, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||20 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Altar Servers, Broadcast Team, Chess Club, Debate, Mandarin, MathCraft, Model United Nations, Robotics Team, STEM Club, Student Council, Student Newspaper, Yearbook, Yoga, Youth Ministry
Arts and Music Programs:
Art Classes, DownBeats, Musical Theater, orchestra, sewing
Recreational Athletic Programs:
- St Paul The Apostle School is a Catholic Community of faith, committed to the development of the whole child. The lay and religious faculty share the responsibility with the parents for the student's for the education, growth and well being. The school provides a challenging curriculum taught from a global perspective, by innoviative and dedicated educators. The student population is drawn from the parish and surrounding communities. Recognizing the parent as the primary educator, we, at St. Paul the Apostle School, seek to educate all who have been entrusted to us. We endeavor to meet the children at the level of their needs and to develop their intellectual, spiritual, psychological, social, emotional, physical, aesthetic, economic, and civic potential. We begin from the principle that our education program is intentionally directed to the growth of the whole person.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Los Angeles Grades: NS-8 | 266 students
16000 Mulholland Drive
Los Angeles, CA 90049
(310)476-6421 5.7 NS-8
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.