- St Paul The Apostle School is a Catholic Community of faith, committed to the development of the whole child.
- The lay and religious faculty share the responsibility with the parents for the student's for the education, growth and well being.
- The school provides a challenging curriculum taught from a global perspective, by innoviative and dedicated educators.
- Modern learning center with gymnasium and media center Full-time nurse, school psychologist, learning specialist, and technology specialist
- Hot lunch options every day After-school care Extensive offering of extracurricular activities and community events
- We provide our students with a moral compass and core values that prepare them to excel in college-prepatory high schools and beyond!
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||537 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||33 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||30 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$8,750|
|Tuition Notes||We offer reduced-rate tuition for registered members of our parish. We also offer financial aid.|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Admissions Director||Cara Slapnicka|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Flag Football, Lacrosse, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Flag Football,
Lacrosse, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||14 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Altar Servers, Art Classes, Chess Club, Debate, Mandarin, MathCraft, Musical Theater, Robotics Team, Singing Saints, Student Council, Student Newspaper, Yearbook, Youth Ministry, orchestra Altar Servers, Art Classes, Chess Club, Debate, Mandarin, MathCraft, Robotics Team, Singing Saints, Yearbook, Youth Ministry, orchestra, Musical Theater,
- St Paul The Apostle School is a Catholic Community of faith, committed to the development of the whole child. The lay and religious faculty share the responsibility with the parents for the student's for the education, growth and well being. The school provides a challenging curriculum taught from a global perspective, by innoviative and dedicated educators. The student population is drawn from the parish and surrounding communities. Recognizing the parent as the primary educator, we, at St. Paul the Apostle School, seek to educate all who have been entrusted to us. We endeavor to meet the children at the level of their needs and to develop their intellectual, spiritual, psychological, social, emotional, physical, aesthetic, economic, and civic potential. We begin from the principle that our education program is intentionally directed to the growth of the whole person.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Los AngelesGrades: NS-8 | 270 students
16000 Mulholland Drive
Los Angeles, CA 90049
Los AngelesGrades: K-12 | 995 students
100 South Barrington Place
Los Angeles, CA 90049
Valley VillageGrades: K-12 | 1108 students
4533 Laurel Canyon Blvd
Valley Village, CA 91607
April 21, 2017
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
April 20, 2017
Private high schools offer strong college counseling programs which are ongoing and fully integrated into the daily activities.
April 19, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.