St. Paul The Apostle School
- Top Ranked CA School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 586 students
- Yearly Tuition: $14,720
- Average class size: 30 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Altar Servers, Broadcast Team, Chess Club, Debate, Mandarin, MathCraft, Model United Nations, Robotics Team, STEM Club, Student Council, Student Newspaper, Yearbook, Yoga, Youth Ministry
Arts and Music Programs:
Art Classes, DownBeats, Musical Theater, orchestra, sewing
Recreational Athletic Programs:
- St Paul The Apostle School is a Catholic Community of faith, committed to the development of the whole child. The lay and religious faculty share the responsibility with the parents for the student's for the education, growth and well being. The school provides a challenging curriculum taught from a global perspective, by innoviative and dedicated educators. The student population is drawn from the parish and surrounding communities. Recognizing the parent as the primary educator, we, at St. Paul the Apostle School, seek to educate all who have been entrusted to us. We endeavor to meet the children at the level of their needs and to develop their intellectual, spiritual, psychological, social, emotional, physical, aesthetic, economic, and civic potential. We begin from the principle that our education program is intentionally directed to the growth of the whole person.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does St. Paul The Apostle School cost?
St. Paul The Apostle School's tuition is approximately $14,720 for private students and $875 for summer students.
What sports does St. Paul The Apostle School offer?
St. Paul The Apostle School offers 5 interscholastic sports: Basketball, Flag Football, Soccer, Track and Field and Volleyball.
What is St. Paul The Apostle School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for St. Paul The Apostle School?
The application deadline for St. Paul The Apostle School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse St. Paul The Apostle School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards