St Peter & St Paul School
- St. Peter & St. Paul Youth Ministry is part of Life Teen Family.
- Life Teen, Inc., is an international Catholic ministry that serves the Church and leads teens closer to Christ by providing resources and training that encourage vibrant Eucharistic celebrations and opportunities for teens to grow in their faith.
- The goal of our Life Teen Youth Ministry is to foster the total personal spiritual growth of each young person.
- Youth ministry seeks to draw young people to responsible participation in the life, mission, and the work of the faith community.
- We are called to bring the teens Closer To Christ.
- We accomplish this goal through the following: education, service, worship and social events.
- All of the youth of St. Peter and St. Paul are members of our youth ministry. They have only to choose to be active.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
National Association for the Education of Young Children
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||105 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
As you begin to evaluate schools, keep these five basic questions in mind.
The Cristo Rey Network of schools currently comprises some 26 schools in 17 states and the District of Columbia. Truth is they are just getting started.
Teaching gifted children requires deft handling. These children need intellectual and sensory stimulation. But they also need guidance and careful nurturing so that they grow up handling their special gifts and themselves appropriately.