St Peter & St Paul School
- St. Peter & St. Paul Youth Ministry is part of Life Teen Family.
- Life Teen, Inc., is an international Catholic ministry that serves the Church and leads teens closer to Christ by providing resources and training that encourage vibrant Eucharistic celebrations and opportunities for teens to grow in their faith.
- The goal of our Life Teen Youth Ministry is to foster the total personal spiritual growth of each young person.
- Youth ministry seeks to draw young people to responsible participation in the life, mission, and the work of the faith community.
- We are called to bring the teens Closer To Christ.
- We accomplish this goal through the following: education, service, worship and social events.
- All of the youth of St. Peter and St. Paul are members of our youth ministry. They have only to choose to be active.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
National Association for the Education of Young Children
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||105 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Private school tuition seems to go nowhere but up. We look at some of the reasons why and offer the opinion that a private school education is still good value.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.