St Pius X Classical Academy
- St. Pius X Classical Academy is a Catholic parochial academy serving grades PreK3 - 8 that is fully approved by the State of Tennessee and fully accredited by the office of the Diocesan Catholic Schools of Nashville and by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools.
- The mission of the academy is to manifest God's love in the world through a commitment to the spiritual, moral, emotional, and intellectual formation of its students through our use of a Catholic classical curriculum. Students are taught "To renew all things in Christ by living, loving, and learning in the Lord.".
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Title 1 Services|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||84 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- The primary goal of St. Pius X Classical Academy is to provide a Christ-centered atmosphere in which students may grow in truth and love. The academy's philosophy stems from basic Catholic teaching as it is applied to the process of education. Its program is directed toward the spiritual, intellectual, social, and physical growth of each student taught through the paradigm of Catholic classical education. In using the classical model of education, the academy recognizes three stages of learning: the Grammar Stage (K-4th grade), the Logic Stage (5th - 8th grade), and the subsequent Rhetoric Stage (9th grade and beyond), wherein students are taught using the methods most suited to their cognitive faculties at any given stage.
- The classical curriculum of the academy is also cross-curricular, using a four-year history cycle as a guide to content in a variety of classes from literature and history to art and music. Likewise, the academy's program contains both formal Latin and Logic classes, as well as a formal study of the Arts, both in terms of appreciation and expression. In offering classes that span the breadth of the human experience, St. Pius X Classical Academy strives to impart a Christian education that will enable students to take their places as well-rounded Christian citizens and will prepare them to live and spread the Gospel.
- Furthermore, St. Pius X Classical Academy, along with the Catholic Church, recognizes the parents as the primary educators of their children. Therefore, the collaborative relationship between school and home life is nurtured and fostered. Our diverse community of learners is also a family in itself, with a social structure of service and love toward one another and the greater Nashville community. As an academy family, we walk with Jesus Christ in accordance with the teachings and traditions of the Roman Catholic Church.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Chandler Grades: 6-12
5540 W. Chandler Boulevard, Ste 1
Chandler, AZ 85226
(480)526-7090 1435.6 6-12
- Phoenix Grades: PK-12 | 300 students
11875 N. 24th Street
Phoenix, AZ 85028
(602)992-8140 1435.6 PK-12
- Boise Grades: 9-12 | 720 students
7009 Franklin Rd
Boise, ID 83709
(208)375-6010 1632.1 9-12
- Boise Grades: NS-8 | 200 students
111 Auto Drive
Boise, ID 83709
(208)376-0260 1632.4 NS-8
- Boise Grades: PK-8 | 351 students
7503 W Northview St
Boise, ID 83704
(208)375-6654 1632.7 PK-8
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
Bullying lurks everywhere. Learn the warning signs and how to protect your child.
It is illegal for an interviewer to ask certain questions at your job interview. Be aware of what they can and cannot ask you.