St Raymond Elementary School
5.00 (2 reviews)
- St. Raymond's Elementary School is a Catholic school committed to carrying on the Mission of Christ, which is bringing the message of Love and the Gospel to all people.
- We invite our students to grow toward maturity in our Catholic faith, intellectual capability, and personal integrity.
- The children in our care ask of our school what the psalmist asks of God, Teach me goodness and discipline and knowledge. At St. Raymond's we are committed to responding with love and care to this request.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||819 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||37 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bronx Grades: PK-8 | 452 students
2050 Benedict Ave
Bronx, NY 10462
(718)892-3234 0.6 PK-8
- Bronx Grades: PK-8 | 477 students
2169 Blackrock Ave
Bronx, NY 10472
(718)863-7280 0.9 PK-8
- Bronx Grades: PK-12 | 184 students
1734 Williamsbridge Road
Bronx, NY 10461
(718)792-5665 0.5 PK-12
I love the fact that my kids get a good education at St.Raymond Elementary school
- Posted by Parent - Micheal
Do you have a list of teachers at St. Raymond's from the 1950's? I'm trying to remember my teachers' names in first through fourth grades 1950-1954, approximately. Thanks if you can help with a roster. Boys and girls mixed together in those grades, then. I had nuns for first and fourth, lay teachers for second and third. My name is Nugent, Susan.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - suesl
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.