St Clares School
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (718) 892-4080
- St Clares School serves 551 students in grades Prekindergarten-8 and is a member of the National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA) and the Other school association(s).
- The student:teacher of St Clares School is 46:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Roman Catholic.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||551 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||46:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bronx Grades: K-12 | 45 students
1734 Williamsbridge Road
Bronx, NY 10461
(718) 792-5665 0.3 K-12
- Bronx Grades: PK-8 | 171 students
1651 Zerega Avenue
Bronx, NY 10462
(718) 824-2071 0.9 PK-8
- Bronx Grades: PK-8 | 525 students
2872 Saint Theresa Ave
Bronx, NY 10461
(718) 792-3688 1.2 PK-8
- Bronx Grades: 9-12 | 482 students
2780 Schurz Ave
Bronx, NY 10465
(718) 863-9134 3.2 9-12
- Bronx Grades: PK-8 | 557 students
830 Mace Ave
Bronx, NY 10467
(718) 882-2203 0.9 PK-8
St. Clare's school offers stellar academics, one of the only schools with Education through Music Program and has a wonderful PTA. The school offers extracurricular activities and the sports teams are top notch. The teachers are caring and compassionate and the teaching is the same as all other catholic schools (including "schools that won awards for academics). The graduates of St. Clare's gain acceptance into schools like Bronx High School of Science and Preston. I highly recommend the school and kids from as far as Yonkers send their kids to the school - THAT SPEAKS FOR ITSELF!
- Posted by Parent - marga
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.