- Top Ranked NY School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-8
- Enrollment: 356 students
- Yearly Tuition: $9,550
- Average class size: 18 students
- Application Deadline: Nov. 1 / Jan. 3 / rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Chess Club, Esports Club After School
Arts and Music Programs:
Musical Theater, Open Art Studios
- As a premier PK3 - 8 school, our rich heritage celebrates 120 years and growth to 2 campuses on Manhattan's iconic Upper West Side and Midtown West. Our programs include robust and varied after school enrichment, specialty classes, electives, and a Learning Commons/STEAM Center. The School of the Blessed Sacarament celebrates diversity and encourages love of God, self and others. Our parish, families, faculty and staff collaborate to educate the hearts and minds of our students and empower them to embrace challenges in a loving, faith-filled environment.Our curriculum incorporates strong ethical values and the development of each child`s academic potential. We integrate a traditional educational program with a focus on STREAM (science, technology, engineering, religion, arts, music) in order to provide a well-rounded learning experience for the whole child. We create opportunities for students to become problem solvers and critical thinkers while encouraging collaboration and the development of resiliency and independence.The primary goals of The School of the Blessed Sacrament are to educate with excellence, foster Christian leadership, and instill individual responsibility in our children so they may serve those in our community and beyond.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does School of the Blessed Sacrament cost?
Does School of the Blessed Sacrament offer a summer program?
What sports does School of the Blessed Sacrament offer?
What is School of the Blessed Sacrament's ranking?
When is the application deadline for School of the Blessed Sacrament?
Endorse School of the Blessed Sacrament. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards