St Susanna Elementary School
- St. Susanna is the parish school of St. Susanna Parish, Mason, Ohio.
- It follows the prescribed course of study provided by the Archdiocese of Cincinnati.
- In addition, St. Susanna Parish School teaches to develop the spirituality, morality, and intellectual abilities of all students; encourages students to become understanding and participating members of the Body of Christ; and respects and responds to the uniqueness of each person as a member of that one body, and works to create an environment of cooperative achievement for the students.
- Each child is an individual because of his or her unique creation and destiny.
- Each has divinely given human rights, among which is the right to be educated as a Christian.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-8|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2010|
|Total Students||595 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||34 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
LebanonGrades: K-8 | 187 students
20 Desales Ave
Lebanon, OH 45036
West ChesterGrades: K-12 | 35 students
7000 Summerhill Dr
West Chester, OH 45069
9495 Columbia Rd
Loveland, OH 45140
CincinnatiGrades: NS-12 | 1031 students
2161 Grandin Road
Cincinnati, OH 45208
CincinnatiGrades: NS-12 | 800 students
6905 Given Road
Cincinnati, OH 45243
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?