St Susanna Elementary School
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (513) 398-3821
- St. Susanna is the parish school of St. Susanna Parish, Mason, Ohio.
- It follows the prescribed course of study provided by the Archdiocese of Cincinnati.
- In addition, St. Susanna Parish School teaches to develop the spirituality, morality, and intellectual abilities of all students; encourages students to become understanding and participating members of the Body of Christ; and respects and responds to the uniqueness of each person as a member of that one body, and works to create an environment of cooperative achievement for the students.
- Each child is an individual because of his or her unique creation and destiny.
- Each has divinely given human rights, among which is the right to be educated as a Christian.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2010|
|Total Students||645 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||34 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cincinnati Grades: PK-12
5400 Red Bank Road
Cincinnati, OH 45227
(513) 728-2400 13.9 PK-12
We have been at this school for 10+ years now and have been very pleased. The education is top notch and the faculty is attentive to each student. Our children were fully prepared for High-school and explored various extra curriculars during their time at St. Susanna. We value the sense of community more than anything. We've always felt welcome in the school and love that they offer many opportunities to come together and bond as a class or as a school.
- Posted by Parent - Jill
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.