St. Teresa Early Childhood Center
St.Teresa's Preschool is directed by faith in God. Our schoolcommunity is committed to helping all members learn and live themessage of the Gospel. Our school offers classes starting at 2 1/2 years old throughkindergarten.We offer music, gym, librabry and Spanish. Tours aregiven throughout the year.
- School Type: Alternative School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool
- Students: 170 students
- Acceptance rate: 100%
- Average class size: 12 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 39%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
depends on number of day attending
Average Financial Aid Grant
National avg.: 85%
Same as above
- Fill out application, birth certificate and $125 registrationfee
Endorse St. Teresa Early Childhood Center. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.
Private School Job Searching 101
Here is a guide for teachers and administrators seeking employment in private schools. Think of it as a roadmap for the job search process.