St. Theresa Of The Child Jesus School
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (908) 862-7551
- Saint Theresa of the Child Jesus School has been providing its students with a Catholic-centered education since 1930.
- Our primary goal is to develop the student's intellectual, spiritual, physical, and social growth.
- We strive to instill in students a sense of respect, dignity, charity, and responsibility which enables them to become well-rounded individuals.
- We welcome all children to be part of our school community.
- By learning and working together, students are taught to respect the differences among people and to celebrate that which unites them.
- We see ourselves as an extension of the family and thus offer a caring atmosphere for learning.
- Our students are encouraged to look to each other, as well as to their teachers and parents, for support and understanding; for the knowledge of being loved and cared for is paramount to the happiness the students radiate.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||150 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Elizabeth Grades: K-8 | 193 students
237 South Broad Street
Elizabeth, NJ 07202
(908) 355-0717 2.5 K-8
- Elizabeth Grades: PK-8 | 225 students
1086 North Avenue
Elizabeth, NJ 07201
(908) 352-8629 4.1 PK-8
- Elizabeth Grades: PK-8 | 161 students
227 Center St
Elizabeth, NJ 07202
(908) 352-7419 2.9 PK-8
Please send me info on the registration process for September 2016 enrollment.
- Posted by Parent - jlope
Nearby Homes for Sale
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.