St Therese School
- St. Therese School is a ministry of the parish to promote student's moral and intellectual development within a caring community in the Catholic tradition.
- St. Therese School is a Catholic Elementary School dedicated to educating young Christians and instilling in them the message of the Gospels.
- The purpose of these regulations and guidelines is to outline the basic directions necessary to insure good organization and order within our school community.
- We hope that this will be a handy reference for you during the school year.
- The cooperation of the administration, faculty, students and parents is necessary as we work to achieve our mission and goals for each school year.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
National Association for the Education of Young Children
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||637 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||39 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Kansas City Grades: NS-12
5901 NW Waukomis Drive
Kansas City, MO 64151
(816)741-6940 3.3 NS-12
- Kansas City Grades: PK-12 | 69 students
5600 N Brighton Ave
Kansas City, MO 64119
(816)454-7410 7.7 PK-12
- Kansas City Grades: K-8 | 91 students
7112 N. Overland Drive
Kansas City, MO 64151
(816)734-1060 2 K-8
- Kansas City Grades: PK-12 | 475 students
10500 N. Arrowhead Trafficway
Kansas City, MO 64155
(816)548-2222 6 PK-12
Contract cheating is more common than most of us realize. Finding somebody online to write essays or term papers is fairly easy to do. The way we parents counter immoral behavior like this is to discuss it frequently with our children.
As you begin to evaluate schools, keep these five basic questions in mind.
The Cristo Rey Network of schools currently comprises some 26 schools in 17 states and the District of Columbia. Truth is they are just getting started.