Prairie View KinderCare
Prairie View KinderCare Photo #4 - Working on fine motor skills in the Discovery Preschool Classroom.
Prairie View KinderCare Photo #6 - Science Experiments are so much fun in the Pre-Kindergarten Classroom.
Prairie View KinderCare Photo #7 - Helping our friends practice reading in the School-Age Classroom.
Our loving and devoted professionals at KinderCare are passionate about teaching and caring for young children.
As a high quality child development program, our teachers exceed state minimum standards for education level and ongoing professional development.
Their lifelong love of learning is evident in their desire to stay abreast of new research and teaching techniques.
Families meet with teachers three times per year to review their child's progress, which is documented in our developmentally appropriate assessments, portfolios and anecdotal notes about daily achievements.
We feel privileged to work alongside families to form supportive and cooperative partnerships.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to our nationally accredited KinderCare on Prairie View Road in Kansas City, MO. We look forward to having you apart of our KinderCare family. Here you will meet a passionate team that is committed and dedicated to meeting all your child's development needs: social, emotional, physical and intellectual, while having fun! You can be confident that you will be treated as an important member of our family. So, come join us now, it would be our honor and privilege for you to be apart of our family!
- Our top priority at KinderCare is to provide a safe and healthy environment for our children, families and staff. We do this through rigorous training and constant assessment and evaluation of proper policies and procedures. Your child's security begins at the front door, literally. All guests and alternative pick up people are checked for identification and escorted through the building. Of course, our teachers have all cleared local, state and federal background checks, including fingerprinting. We are trained in infant and child CPR and First Aid. We do routine fire, storm and lock-down drills to prepare for the unexpected. Throughout the day, your child will be supervised at all times. No child is ever left unattended, even for a minute. Teachers have all been trained in supervision, discipline and guidance, and developmentally appropriate practices to ensure they understand the risks associated with the children in their care. If your child has food allergies or specific medical conditions, we will work with you to ensure your child's well-being while in our care. We also take the responsibility of your child's emotional security very seriously. We want every child to feel safe, loved, and respected while at KinderCare.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Foster Children & State Subsidy and NACCRRA
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Prairie View KinderCare?
The application deadline for Prairie View KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Prairie View KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
How To Find The School You Want
Finding the right school for your child is a major project. However, if you tackle it methodically, you will get good results. Here's a roadmap to finding the school you want.
Private School Supplies
Your child will need lots of supplies when she goes off to private school. These lists will help get you organized.
A Baker's Dozen of 'Must Have' Sites
Here are my picks for 'must have' web sites when it comes to finding out about private K-12 schools.