St Thomas Aquinas Catholic School
- The Catholic Community of Saint Thomas Aquinas Grade School is a partnership of parents, teachers, staff, students, and all parishioners that strive to nurture the growth of the whole child in a Catholic, faith-based environment.
- We seek to promote academic excellence in a safe and nurturing environment while fostering responsibility, positive discipline, service to others, and life-long learning.
- We believe the role of Saint Thomas Aquinas Grade School is to provide a holistic Catholic environment that serves the mind, body, and soul of each child.
- Within this environment, basic intellectual skills are developed, religious traditions are celebrated, and students are prepared to live in and make a vital contribution to a changing society.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||425 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Goodyear Grades: NS-8 | 328 students
539 E La Pasada Blvd
Goodyear, AZ 85338
(623)932-2434 3.1 NS-8
- Litchfield Park Grades: NS-8 | 430 students
830 E Plaza Circle
Litchfield Park, AZ 85340
(623)935-4690 2.1 NS-8
- Phoenix Grades: NS-8 | 626 students
4715 N Central Ave
Phoenix, AZ 85012
(602)266-5364 14 NS-8
- Phoenix Grades: NS-8 | 114 students
6801 N 43rd Ave
Phoenix, AZ 85019
(623)931-1846 10.3 NS-8
- Phoenix Grades: NS-12 | 481 students
1751 W Indian School Road
Phoenix, AZ 85015
(602)265-4707 12.6 NS-12
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.