St Thomas Aquinas Catholic School
- The Catholic Community of Saint Thomas Aquinas Grade School is a partnership of parents, teachers, staff, students, and all parishioners that strive to nurture the growth of the whole child in a Catholic, faith-based environment.
- We seek to promote academic excellence in a safe and nurturing environment while fostering responsibility, positive discipline, service to others, and life-long learning.
- We believe the role of Saint Thomas Aquinas Grade School is to provide a holistic Catholic environment that serves the mind, body, and soul of each child.
- Within this environment, basic intellectual skills are developed, religious traditions are celebrated, and students are prepared to live in and make a vital contribution to a changing society.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||425 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Goodyear Grades: PK-8 | 328 students
539 E La Pasada Blvd
Goodyear, AZ 85338
(623)932-2434 3.1 PK-8
- Litchfield Park Grades: NS-8 | 430 students
830 E Plaza Circle
Litchfield Park, AZ 85340
(623)935-4690 2.1 NS-8
- Phoenix Grades: NS-8 | 626 students
4715 N Central Ave
Phoenix, AZ 85012
(602)266-5364 14 NS-8
- Phoenix Grades: NS-8 | 114 students
6801 N 43rd Ave
Phoenix, AZ 85019
(623)931-1846 10.3 NS-8
- Phoenix Grades: K-6 | 151 students
4002 N 18th Avenue
Phoenix, AZ 85015
(602)264-4338 12.6 K-6
Sometimes a regular school is not the right fit for a child. Perhaps she needs an alternative school.
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.
If you are looking for a college preparatory education with a military emphasis, then take a look at military schools.