St. Thomas More Academy
- Top Ranked MD School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 130 students
- Yearly Tuition: $6,645
- Acceptance rate: 90%
- Average class size: 12 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
St. Thomas More Academy ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Maryland for:
Academics and Faculty
school uniform- plaid jumpers, khaki pants, polos, skorts, gym uniform
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Blue Knights, Destination Imagination, Literary Club, Little Flowers Girls Club, National Junior Honor Society
Arts and Music Programs:
Recreational Athletic Programs:
- Saint Thomas More Academy in Middletown, MD, has been educating pre,primary and middle school students since 2001 in a classical liberalarts curriculum with lessons in spirituality and virtuous living. Saint Thomas More Academy is an independent Catholic school offeringaffordable tuition and fees. With small classrooms that focus on your child`s individual needs, STMA excels at balancing academics with personal growth. Saint Thomas More Academy is recognized by the Archdiocese of Baltimore and respected for academic excellence, producing successful, well rounded students who are critical thinkers, confident in their faith.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does St. Thomas More Academy cost?
St. Thomas More Academy's tuition is approximately $6,645 for private students.
What is the acceptance rate of St. Thomas More Academy?
The acceptance rate of St. Thomas More Academy is 90%, which is higher than the national average of 81%.
What is St. Thomas More Academy's ranking?
St. Thomas More Academy ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Maryland for: Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees.
When is the application deadline for St. Thomas More Academy?
The application deadline for St. Thomas More Academy is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse St. Thomas More Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards