St. Timothy Middle School
5.00 (1 review)
- Saint Timothy Middle School is committed to the educational and spiritual development of early adolescents, grades six through eight, in the greater West Hartford area.
- We educate the whole child in the Roman Catholic tradition through a challenging curriculum that fosters academic excellence.
- We encourage the gifts of each student and promote harmony with self, with others, and with God in a caring environment centered on the gospel values of our Lord, Jesus Christ.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||140 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||25 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$7,500|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Eileen Molloy|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Soccer, SoftballBaseball, Basketball,|
Cross Country, Soccer,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||9 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Board Games Club, Choir, Creative Writing, Dance, Drama, Intramurals, Jazz band, Student Council, Yearbook|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- WindsorGrades: 9-12 | 650 students
4 Batchelder Road
Windsor, CT 06095
- HartfordGrades: 6-12 | 242 students
180 Bloomfield Avenue
Hartford, CT 06105
- West HartfordGrades: 6-12 | 492 students
170 Kingswood Road
West Hartford, CT 06119
- West HartfordGrades: NS-8 | 347 students
2865 Albany Avenue
West Hartford, CT 06117
- New BritainGrades: PK-8 | 280 students
35 Orange St
New Britain, CT 06053
Kudos to Principal Bellefleur for breathing life back into Saint Timothy Middle School. She has renewed my faith as a parent with the significant changes she has made over the past 18 months. Long overdue, she has revamped the curriculum to give the students the opportunity to engage in learning that is both rigorous and grade level appropriate. The new website and parent portal keeps parents well informed and is updated regularly. The physical plant of the school is no longer tired and drab but alive and asthetically pleasing. The former "unsafe" surface of the gym floor has been replaced so parents no longer need to worry about serious injury to their child. All things considered, Principal Bellefleur possesses the qualities of an effective principal. She is hands on, visible and full of great ideas that she doesn't just talk about but makes happen. She is welcoming, child centered and approachable by students, staff and parents alike. It is a very exciting time at Saint Timothy Middle School. Please don't overlook a good thing. The school has changed for the better and it's time to spread the good news!
- Posted by Parent - clerm
January 19, 2018
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
January 19, 2018
A fascinating look at where our first Presidents went to school.
January 18, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.