Step By Step Montessori Schools of Corcoran
- Step By Step is committed to providing such quality early childhood experience for children and staying true to the philosophy and core principles of Maria Montessori.
- Children gain academic, social and emotional confidence by interacting in the non-competitive, positive and peaceful environment.
- They learn to respect themselves, each other and the world around them.
- They learn not only the academics to prepare them for future education; they learn skills to prepare them for life.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- All of our locations are accredited by the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC) and are 4-Star Parent Aware rated.
- We are the day care alternative for families looking for a Montessori program for the price of regular day care. We have 8 beautiful locations in the Minneapolis Metro area. We serve children ages 6 weeks to 6 years in our infant, toddler, preschool and kindergarten classrooms and offer a variety of programs, either full-time or part-time, including before and/or after school day care, to suit the needs of any family.
- Inherent to the Step By Step classroom is a carefully planned environment and includes the use of Montessori materials to allow children to explore practical life, sensory perception, reading and writing abilities, mathematical skills, geographical areas, and elements of botany and zoology as well as enrichment programs in music and foreign language. We believe fine arts are a part of the classroom curriculum and this strengthens the childs awareness of their own creativity and the diversity of others.
- In addition to the regular school day, families may elect to have their children participate in Dance, iPad classes, or Swimming lessons. Step By Step Montessori strives to maintain and retain quality staff. Our staff retention is among the highest in the industry. Our Lead Montessori Teachers are all Montessori Certified and many of our Assistant Teachers and Classroom Aides have either a four year degree or are working towards a four year degree. Give your child an advantage that will last a lifetime, this will be the best investment in your childs future.
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Loretto Grades: PK-8 | 99 students
9615 Pioneer Trail
Loretto, MN 55357
(763)498-7283 1.4 PK-8
- Hamel Grades: PK-8 | 207 students
9141 County Road 101
Hamel, MN 55340
(763)420-2426 5.6 PK-8
- Buffalo Grades: 8-12 | 24 students
100 Garrison Ave Ne
Buffalo, MN 55313 6.1 8-12
- Saint Michael Grades: PK-8 | 372 students
14 Main St N
Saint Michael, MN 55376
(763)497-3887 6.1 PK-8
Nearby Homes for Sale
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.