Sunnyside Montessori House Of Children
- An established Christian Montessori School serving the Clackamas/Happy Valley area for over 20 years.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||47 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||24:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Charlotte Gurusinghe|
|Admissions Associate||Rochelle Gurusinghe|
- We are a Christian Montessori School for children ages 2 - 6 years old. The school year is from September until the end of June. We prepare children through Kindergarten in readiness for first grade.
- Children are provided with AM & PM snacks and a hot lunch. Meals are balanced and nutritious, prepared at the school in accordance to the Children Services guidelines. Each week a menu is posted at the front desk for parent`s information.
- Sunnyside Montessori subscribes to the Montessori Method and philosophy of teaching. The Montessori Method treats the child a unique person and fosters his or her own individuality and growth. The teachers are Montessori trained with years of teaching experience. The teacher`s aids have been chosen not only for their experience, but for their love of children and their nurturing dispositions. Your child will receive the best possible attention and education in a relaxed and caring atmosphere.
- If you are unfamiliar with the Montessori Method, we encourage you to visit the school for observation. Please call to make arrangements for a tour. We look forward to meeting you and your child.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Happy Valley Grades: PK-K | 64 students
9800 Se 92nd Ave
Happy Valley, OR 97086
(503) 788-7000 2.1 PK-K
- Clackamas Grades: PK-K | 20 students
14543 Se Marci Way
Clackamas, OR 97015
(503) 698-2330 1.2 PK-K
- Portland Grades: Inquire with school | 54 students
8660 Se Foster Rd
Portland, OR 97266
(503) 788-3935 3.9 Inquire with school