Temple Isaiah Preschool
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||70 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||12 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Located within Temple Isaiah on a 20 acre campus in Howard County.
- We provide a high quality early childhood education to children two through five years of age.
- Our integrated secular and Judaic program is play based and developmentally appropriate with a focus on experiential learning.
- Our highly qualified teachers nurture each individual childs social, physical, intellectual, emotional and spiritual growth through interactive and meaningful learning experiences.
- We welcome children and families of all backgrounds.
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fulton Grades: PK-K | 48 students
11830 W Market Pl Suite A And B
Fulton, MD 20759
(301) 362-3580 1.7 PK-K
- Laurel Grades: NS-PK
7551 Montpelier Rd
Laurel, MD 20723
(301) 725-6500 2.4 NS-PK
- Clarksville Grades: PK-K | 101 students
6347 Ten Oaks Rd
Clarksville, MD 21029
(410) 531-9443 2.9 PK-K
- Columbia Grades: NS-8 | 138 students
10350 Old Columbia Road
Columbia, MD 21046
(410) 312-7413 2.9 NS-8
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
Are charter schools private schools? What do vouchers have to do with private schools? Some answers here.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.