- The Broach School was started in 1973 to meet the ever-increasing need for quality individual instruction and to help students who were getting lost in overcrowded classrooms or learn in non traditional ways!.
- The foundation for this school is to focus on what is the best interest of the individual student.
- Personalized attention helps students to overcome learning difficulties, build confidence and reach new heights in learning.
- We do not give daily homework, Mid Term or FInal exams and students are NOT required to take the FCAT! The mission of the Broach School is to create a safe, nurturing, learning environment where students are motivated to succeed.
- Each Broach School is accredited by AdvancEd, the leading accreditating body in the US!.
- We are a Charter Member of McKay Coalition of Private Schools and LDA- Learning Disabilities of America.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other special emphasis association(s)
Other school association(s)
Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)
Learning Disabilities Association of America (LDA)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Offers Post-Graduate Year||Yes|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||SLD, ADD, ADHD, Autism|
|Total Students||85 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
(Khaki pants/solid color shirts)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$7,500|
|Tuition Notes||McKay and Step Up For Students Scholarships accepted! You could attend for Free or Reduced Tuition! Call for more Information!|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$6,500|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Sonia Anderson|
|Admissions Associate||Alvaro Blanco|
- NO FCAT testing or requirements! NO Mid-Term or Final Exams! NO Daily Assigned Homework! Grades are on a 10 Point Scale: 90-100 = A, 80-89 = B, 70-79 = C Report Cards issued every 9 Weeks with Progress Reports in teh middle of Reporting Period! Small Campuses! Small Classrooms with a Low Student/Teacher Ratio! Personalized Instruction! Additional Classroom resources available through Title I or IDEA
- School Location Miles Grades Students
TampaGrades: PK-12 | 67 students
8613 Twin Lakes Blvd
Tampa, FL 33614
TampaGrades: 1-12 | 40 students
4408 George Rd
Tampa, FL 33634
4811 Kelly Road
Tampa, FL 33615
New Port RicheyGrades: K-12 | 106 students
10005 Ridge Road
New Port Richey, FL 34654
SeffnerGrades: K-8 | 100 students
1204 S Lenna Ave
Seffner, FL 33584
May 15, 2017
Many famous children have attended private schools. Here is a sampling of schools and the famous folk who graced their hallowed halls.
May 11, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.
May 11, 2017
Learn more about the Private School Review "Ultimate Admissions Checklist," with top-flight tips from leading minds in education.