The Broach School Of Tampa
- The Broach School was started in 1973 to meet the ever-increasing need for quality individual instruction and to help students who were getting lost in overcrowded classrooms or learn in non traditional ways!.
- The foundation for this school is to focus on what is the best interest of the individual student.
- Personalized attention helps students to overcome learning difficulties, build confidence and reach new heights in learning.
- We do not give daily homework, Mid Term or FInal exams and students are NOT required to take the FCAT! The mission of the Broach School is to create a safe, nurturing, learning environment where students are motivated to succeed.
- Each Broach School is accredited by AdvancEd, the leading accreditating body in the US!.
- We are a Charter Member of McKay Coalition of Private Schools and LDA- Learning Disabilities of America.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other special emphasis association(s)|
Other school association(s)
Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)
Learning Disabilities Association of America (LDA)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Offers Post-Graduate Year||Yes|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||SLD, ADD, ADHD, Autism|
|Total Students||85 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Khaki pants/solid color shirts)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$7,500|
|Tuition Notes||McKay and Step Up For Students Scholarships accepted! You could attend for Free or Reduced Tuition! Call for more Information!|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$6,500|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Sonia Anderson|
|Admissions Associate||Alvaro Blanco|
- NO FCAT testing or requirements! NO Mid-Term or Final Exams! NO Daily Assigned Homework! Grades are on a 10 Point Scale: 90-100 = A, 80-89 = B, 70-79 = C Report Cards issued every 9 Weeks with Progress Reports in teh middle of Reporting Period! Small Campuses! Small Classrooms with a Low Student/Teacher Ratio! Personalized Instruction! Additional Classroom resources available through Title I or IDEA
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- TampaGrades: PK-12
4811 Kelly Road
Tampa, FL 33615
- TampaGrades: PK-12 | 67 students
8613 Twin Lakes Blvd
Tampa, FL 33614
- TampaGrades: 1-12 | 40 students
4408 George Rd
Tampa, FL 33634
- SeffnerGrades: K-8 | 100 students
1204 S Lenna Ave
Seffner, FL 33584
- New Port RicheyGrades: K-12 | 106 students
10005 Ridge Road
New Port Richey, FL 34654
September 05, 2017
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
September 05, 2017
Never lose sight of why you are planning to send your child to private school. This list of ten considerations will help you focus on the things which matter.
September 04, 2017
Use this hub to keep track of the steps in the private schools' admission process.