The Broach School
5.00 (9 reviews)
- The Broach School enrolls students year round. Work study and one-to-one programs are available.
- Students must complete 24 credits in grades 9-12 to graduate.
- Students may also receive credit for extracurricular activities in their communities.
- Each course is designed to take the student from a point of weakness to a point of strength, always at the student`s pace. Accompanying this is the willingness to work with the student at the level he or she is currently functioning and allowing the student to work at a comfortable and productive pace.
- Although the students are taught in small groups, their work is individualized to their own needs and interests.
- In addition, the Broach School has a very hands-on, active learning approach which includes field trips, speakers and special projects.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||AdvancED|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||77 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Khaki pants and red polo shirt with school logo.)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$8,300|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition based on type of program and services needed.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$5,500|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Kellie Potter, Ed.S.|
|Admissions Associate||Gary Hays|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Dance, Field Hockey, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
Dance, Field Hockey,
- The Broach School enrolls students year round. Work study and one-to-one programs are available. Students must complete 24 credits in grades 9-12 to graduate. Students may also receive credit for extracurricular activities in their communities. Each course is designed to take the student from a point of weakness to a point of strength, always at the student`s pace. Accompanying this is the willingness to work with the student at the level he or she is currently functioning and allowing the student to work at a comfortable and productive pace. Although the students are taught in small groups, their work is individualized to their own needs and interests. In addition, the Broach School has a very hands-on, active learning approach which includes field trips, speakers and special projects. Traditional program students may opt for accelerated program, with an emphasis on college and career preparation. Foundations and Excel program students enjoy life skills training with an emphasis on vocational preparation and local on-the-job experience.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Sarasota Grades: K-12 | 90 students
7333 International place
Sarasota, FL 34240
(941)907-3443 12.1 K-12
- Sarasota Grades: K-12 | 44 students
150 N Shade Ave
Sarasota, FL 34237
(941)894-3053 10.2 K-12
- Bradenton Grades: K-12 | 105 students
Po Box 10826
Bradenton, FL 34282
(941)751-4501 1.9 K-12
- New York Grades: K-12 | 171 students
309 East 45th Street
New York, NY 10017
(212)867-9594 1040.1 K-12
Student was far behind in grade level at public school. Broach provides individualized approach to each student's educational needs. Student is now involved and interested in learning. Concerned and professional teaching staff and administration.
- Posted by Parent - hackk
My son has improved so much. Grades are all A's & B''a. Very happy. Will be staying here until he graduates. Very Happy!!!!
- Posted by Parent - Kimmy
My son is excelling after a not so successful start in the over crowded public school system special education program. The small class sizes and personal attention were exactly what he needed!
- Posted by Parent - kimbe
I''m happy to have found the Broach school. The Broach school offers small class room size, individualized attention, no bullying. The Broach recently moved to a larger building with a large fenced in area for kids to run around outside.
- Posted by Parent - hargi
This is my sons first year at The Broach School. He had a very difficult time in the public school setting. Since attending the Broach School, his grades and self esteem have improved drastically! The teachers and staff are always eager to help and answer any questions. I would highly recommend this school to anyone!
- Posted by Parent - henry
This is my sons first year. He totally loves it. There is NO BULLYING, everyone gets along with everyone. Teachers and staff are very helpful with any issue that comes up. We will be here until he graduates.
- Posted by Parent - Kimmy
My daughter has struggled with learning, being picked on, and being insecure. She hated going to school, and usually made some attempt at trying to stay home. Since starting The Broach School this year, her grades have come up significantly and she actually takes pride in learning. She enjoys going to school. I have such a wonderful change in my child in such a short amount of time, and I am very excited to see her progress through the rest of the year. The staff are wonderful, and have created a positive learning environment.
- Posted by Parent - april
I have 2 children that attend and they are very happy there. Since they enrolled in this school their grades have risen. The teachers are attentive and interactive. I recommend this school strongly.
- Posted by Parent - georg
My child is flourishing under the guidance and personalized teaching at Broach School. Her confidence has increased and she stays engaged due to the unique teaching styles of the instructors. We are very happy with Broach.
- Posted by Parent - mavis
Your school's website and your social media sites are essential tools in your marketing program.
Choosing the right private school for your child is a lengthy process. I want you to achieve the success which you deserve without making these common mistakes other parents have made.
We identify changes in The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 which impact not-for-profit private schools.