- Saint Martin de Porres Interparochial School is to assist families in the total development of their child within the spirit of the Catholic faith and the Vincentian tradition.
- We are committed to helping the child achieve his/her potential spiritually, academically, and socially.
- We are a community that fosters an environment of respecting and encouraging the gifts of each individual child.
- We strive to develop the whole child so he/she may function as a responsible member of the community.
- At Saint Martin de Porres Interparochial School, we assist in the total development of children within the spirit of the Catholic faith and in the Vincentian tradition.
- Our purpose is to help each student achieve his or her potential academically, socially, and spiritually.
- Our students come from a variety of religious and cultural traditions and backgrounds, but are united by the common traits of honesty, respect, and dignity.
- They are taught to believe in the goodness within them and around them, so they will strive to do their best.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||271 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
PhiladelphiaGrades: PK-12 | 189 students
6707 Old York Rd
Philadelphia, PA 19126
PhiladelphiaGrades: PK-8 | 100 students
220 W Upsal St
Philadelphia, PA 19119
PhiladelphiaGrades: PK-8 | 387 students
3205 Chesterfield Rd
Philadelphia, PA 19114
PhiladelphiaGrades: K-12 | 906 students
31 West Coulter Street
Philadelphia, PA 19144
April 21, 2017
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
April 20, 2017
Private high schools offer strong college counseling programs which are ongoing and fully integrated into the daily activities.
April 19, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.