The Giving Nest Preschool
Tel: (908) 754-2060
- The Giving Nest Preschool provides an opportunity for children to feel safe and secure in a loving environment away from home.
- Our dedicated staff stimulates and nourishes the total child, meeting emotional, social, intellectual and physical needs.
- Like the young bird in the nest that is nurtured and loved by the mother bird, our staff develops each child's self-worth and self-importance.
- We want children to realize that each of us, young and old, have special gifts to share and give to our family, friends and the community.
- As important as it is for our children to receive all the good things we have to offer, it is also important for them to learn to give.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||170 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|Average Class Size||14 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Are charter schools private schools? What do vouchers have to do with private schools? Some answers here.
The parent-teacher conference is a wonderful opportunity to discuss your child's progress. Make the most of it by preparing yourself both emotionally and intellectually for this special, brief time with your child's teacher.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?