The Giving Nest Preschool
- The Giving Nest Preschool provides an opportunity for children to feel safe and secure in a loving environment away from home.
- Our dedicated staff stimulates and nourishes the total child, meeting emotional, social, intellectual and physical needs.
- Like the young bird in the nest that is nurtured and loved by the mother bird, our staff develops each child's self-worth and self-importance.
- We want children to realize that each of us, young and old, have special gifts to share and give to our family, friends and the community.
- As important as it is for our children to receive all the good things we have to offer, it is also important for them to learn to give.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||191 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|Average Class Size||14 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.