The Goddard School
Tel: (610) 287-7100
The Goddard School uses the most current, academically endorsed methods to ensure that children from six weeks to six years old have fun while learning the skills they need for long-term success in school and in life.
Talented teachers collaborate with parents to nurture children into respectful, confident and joyful learners. The Goddard School's AdvancED and Middle States-accredited F.L.EX. Learning Program reaches more than 45,000 students in 430+ Goddard Schools in 35 states.
The Goddard School's comprehensive play-based curriculum, developed with early childhood education experts, provides the best childhood preparation for social and academic success.
To learn more about The Goddard School, please visit www.goddardschool.com. Learning for fun. Learning for life.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||112 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||2 sports|
|Sports||Ballet, Martial ArtsBallet, Martial Arts,|
- The Goddard School uses its play-based F.L.EX. Learning Program (Fun Learning Experience) to introduce STEAM concepts (science, technology, engineering, arts and mathematics) to help children develop a strong foundation for their future education and a passion for STEAM learning. By including the arts, we encourage children to communicate, collaborate and think critically and creatively, skills essential to all careers.
- Children with strong critical-thinking and problem-solving skills are more likely to be motivated to achieve academically and less likely to be negatively influenced;
- Children who express themselves creatively show less frustration, a joy for learning and an appreciation for other perspectives; Executive function skills, such as planning, organizing and strategizing, help children develop self-regulation, inhibitory control, working memory and cognitive flexibility, which allow children to learn new ideas and develop their social-emotional capabilities;
- Developing communication skills through fun and collaborative methods fosters a sense of self-esteem and enables healthy emotional development.
- We work closely with both Perkiomen Valley and Spring-Ford school districts to make sure the transition from our school to elementary school is as seamless as possible. Our Kinder-Enrichment program picks up where the school districts' half day program leaves off. We are a bus stop for Evergreen, Schwenksville, and Evans Elementary Schools.
Profile last updated:
Nearby Private Schools
The nearest high school to The Goddard School is Pope John Paul Ii High School (3.4 miles away)
The nearest elementary school is St. Mary Catholic School (2.1 miles away)
The nearest preschool is Kiddie Academy Of Collegeville (1.4 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Collegeville Grades: K | 21 students
301 Wartman Rd
Collegeville, PA 19426
(610) 831-1141 1.4 K
- Collegeville Grades: PK-5 | 100 students
2 Iron Bridge Dr
Collegeville, PA 19426
(610) 454-7868 2.5 PK-5
- Royersford Grades: PK-6 | 72 students
188 W Ridge Pike
Royersford, PA 19468
(610) 489-5757 2.5 PK-6
- Zieglerville Grades: K | 36 students
Po Box 262
Zieglerville, PA 19492
(610) 287-3435 3.1 K
Choosing a private school is a process with many parts to it. It also takes 18-24 months to complete. This collection of articles deals with the first part of the process in which you begin to look at private schools and what they offer.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.