The Goddard School uses the most current, academically endorsed methods to ensure that children from six weeks to six years old have fun while learning the skills they need for long-term success in school and in life.
Talented teachers collaborate with parents to nurture children into respectful, confident and joyful learners. The Goddard School's AdvancED and Middle States-accredited F.L.EX. Learning Program reaches more than 60,000 students in 500+ Goddard Schools in 40 states.
The Goddard School's comprehensive play-based curriculum, developed with early childhood education experts, provides the best childhood preparation for social and academic success.
To learn more about The Goddard School, please visit www.goddardschool.com. Learning for fun. Learning for life.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Enrollment: 97 students
- Average class size: 12 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
750 - 1250
Summer Program Cost
Summer Program Cost Notes
Tuition for Summer Camp is weekly
Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Monkeynastics & Strech & Grow
Monkeynastics & Strech & Grow
- We are committed to providing the highest quality preschool experience for the children in our community through the development of curriculum that expertly intertwines learning and fun. As your child matures we are intricatelyinvolved with the "journey of learning"' Our unique nurturing approach will provide your child the opportunity to develop into a joyful, confident learner who is prepared for success in school and life.
- We are confident you will find our classrooms and campus to be warm and inviting, offering the benefit of spacious playgrounds complimented with outdoor learning centers.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does The Goddard School cost?
The Goddard School's tuition is approximately $235 for summer students.
What sports does The Goddard School offer?
The Goddard School offers 2 interscholastic sports: Basketball and Indoor Soccer.
When is the application deadline for The Goddard School?
The application deadline for The Goddard School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse The Goddard School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.
SEO for Private Schools - Part 3: Using Social Media
Social media for private K-12 schools is a bit different from social media for businesses. Some tips and strategies here.
The Pros and Cons of Teaching Overseas
Hundreds of private schools, and for that matter, public schools, outside the United States will be happy to have you as a teacher for a few years.