The Goddard School
- The Goddard School uses the most current, academically endorsed methods to ensure that children from six weeks to six years old have fun while learning the skills they need for long-term success in school and in life.
- Talented teachers collaborate with parents to nurture children into respectful, confident and joyful learners. The Goddard School's AdvancED and Middle States-accredited F.L.EX. Learning Program reaches more than 60,000 students in 500+ Goddard Schools in 40 states.
- The Goddard School's comprehensive play-based curriculum, developed with early childhood education experts, provides the best childhood preparation for social and academic success.
- To learn more about The Goddard School, please visit www.goddardschool.com. Learning for fun. Learning for life.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Summer Program Cost||$235|
|Summer Program Cost Notes||Tuition for Summer Camp is weekly|
|Total Students||97 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||12 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||750 - 1250|
|Admissions Director||Celeste Singleton|
|Admissions Associate||Christain McRee|
|Total Sports Offered||2 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Indoor SoccerBasketball, Indoor Soccer,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||1 extracurricular|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Recreational Athletic Programs:|
Monkeynastics & Strech & Grow
- We are committed to providing the highest quality preschool experience for the children in our community through the development of curriculum that expertly intertwines learning and fun. As your child matures we are intricately involved with the "journey of learning"' Our unique nurturing approach will provide your child the opportunity to develop into a joyful, confident learner who is prepared for success in school and life.
- We are confident you will find our classrooms and campus to be warm and inviting, offering the benefit of spacious playgrounds complimented with outdoor learning centers.
Profile last updated:
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Flower Mound Grades: NS-K
2501 Simmons Road
Flower Mound, TX 75022
(972)874-7000 1.5 NS-K
- Flower Mound Grades: PK | 23 students
2600 Firewheel Dr
Flower Mound, TX 75028
(972)539-9333 1.7 PK
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.