The Goddard School
Tel: (972) 717-2310
The Goddard School uses the most current, academically endorsed methods to ensure that children from six weeks to six years old have fun while learning the skills they need for long-term success in school and in life.
Talented teachers collaborate with parents to nurture children into respectful, confident and joyful learners. The Goddard School's AdvancED and Middle States-accredited F.L.EX. Learning Program reaches more than 60,000 students in 500+ Goddard Schools in 40 states.
The Goddard School's comprehensive play-based curriculum, developed with early childhood education experts, provides the best childhood preparation for social and academic success.
To learn more about The Goddard School, please visit www.goddardschool.com. Learning for fun. Learning for life.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Summer Program Cost||$235|
|Summer Program Cost Notes||Tuition for Summer Camp is weekly|
|Total Students||97 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||12 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||750 - 1250|
|Admissions Director||Celeste Singleton|
|Admissions Associate||Christain McRee|
|Total Sports Offered||2 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Indoor SoccerBasketball, Indoor Soccer,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||1 extracurricular|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Recreational Athletic Programs:|
Monkeynastics & Strech & Grow
- We are committed to providing the highest quality preschool experience for the children in our community through the development of curriculum that expertly intertwines learning and fun. As your child matures we are intricately involved with the "journey of learning"' Our unique nurturing approach will provide your child the opportunity to develop into a joyful, confident learner who is prepared for success in school and life.
- We are confident you will find our classrooms and campus to be warm and inviting, offering the benefit of spacious playgrounds complimented with outdoor learning centers.
Profile last updated:
Nearby Private Schools
The nearest high school and elementary school to The Goddard School is Coram Deo Academy (1.5 miles away)
The nearest preschool is Castle Mound Montessori (0.9 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Flower Mound Grades: NS-K
2501 Simmons Road
Flower Mound, TX 75022
(972) 874-7000 1.5 NS-K
- Flower Mound Grades: PK | 23 students
2600 Firewheel Dr
Flower Mound, TX 75028
(972) 539-9333 1.7 PK
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
Each state sets its own teacher certification requirements. While many private schools do not require you to be certified, it is in your best interests to obtain certification. This article includes contact information for state education offices so you can begin the process.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.