The Hillier School
- The Hillier School was founded in the 1960's by Highland Park Presbyterian Church as a special ministry dedicated to teaching children with learning differences.
- We provide a much needed, fully accredited program for students who demonstrate a significant discrepancy between intellectual potential and academic performance.
- With an emphasis on reading. writing, and spelling, our understanding and patient staff strives to raise academic achievement through multi-sensory, success-oriented teaching techniques and small, structured classes.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-8|
|Total Students||39 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 35%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- DallasGrades: PK-12 | 139 students
4025 N Central Expressway
Dallas, TX 75204
- DallasGrades: PK-12 | 184 students
9407 Midway Rd
Dallas, TX 75220
- DallasGrades: 1-12 | 172 students
16150 Preston Rd
Dallas, TX 75248
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.
January 07, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.
December 27, 2017
Hundreds of private schools, and for that matter, public schools, outside the United States will be happy to have you as a teacher for a few years.