The Imago School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 94 students
- Yearly Tuition: $11,500
- Acceptance rate: 95%
- Average class size: 10 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Lands' End Uniform Division, Navy Blue & Khaki
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Imago serves Christ`s Church by seeking to be an exemplary educational institution that helps parents equip their children to be articulate, bold, compassionate and discerning in the work of reclaiming the world for the glory of God.
The Imago School has a two-fold mission:
First, we desire to equip our students with the classical tools of learning through an exceptional education rooted in the deep cultural and spiritual heritage of Western civilization, enabling them to understand the past, engage the present, and form the future to serve God and neighbor to the best of their abilities. It is our goal to develop a student body that is:
- excited and challenged by learning
- inquisitive and generous in mind and heart
- healthy in body
- growing to be fully alive to the glory of God.
- Faithful Christian families and teachers from diverse churches and communities, cultural and financial backgrounds, who seek to pray and work together to educate their children and renew their communities with a common, core commitment to historical orthodox Christian faith.
- A community of learning that seeks continually to understand and compassionately engage and serve the world, according to Christ`s teaching to love one`s neighbor.
We affirm that a personal, loving, triune God exists as the source of all truth about reality. God created everything which exists to glorify Him. Each person is made in the image of God as a creative and unique individual. The Fall, man`s initial rebellion against God, has affected all creation and alienated the human race from the Creator. God reveals truth about Himself and reality, both within the natural world and in His written word, the Bible. The Bible is true in every area that it addresses. Our hope and our reason for life are rooted in the redemptive work of Christ. Christ`s sacrificial death provides forgiveness and the means of reversing the effects of the Fall. Lastly, an understanding of truth is not enough to save us; we must bow before God as creatures and sinners, and accept His gift of forgiveness in Christ.
The Imago School is a longstanding member of the Association of Classical and Christian Schools.
Endorse The Imago School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards