The Julia Brown Schools
- The Julia Brown Schools have been family owned and operated since 1967. We use the montessori method to teach toddlers through third graders. Call us today to schedule a private tour and experience our difference. .
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-3|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Average Class Size||25 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Contact us to request an information packet for current tuition rates.|
- Children have a strong natural desire to learn. This desire can best be nurtured by allowing the child to choose his or her own activities and to work at his or her own pace. No one can produce a better lesson schedule than the one produced by the child's own interests. When they are ready for each step in their development, their enthusiasm for this part of the program is obvious.
- If you feel that your child should begin their formal education in a quiet, calm and busy atmosphere, using a method of education that took sixty years to perfect, we invite your child to join us. Come experience our difference with a private tour. Call to schedule your tour today; we look forward to meeting you!
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Columbia Grades: PK-1 | 183 students
9151 Rumsey Road
Columbia, MD 21045
(410)715-9600 2.5 PK-1
- Columbia Grades: PK-1 | 76 students
10508 Marble Faun Ln
Columbia, MD 21044
(410)772-8353 2 PK-1
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.