The Julia Brown Schools
- The Julia Brown Schools have been family owned and operated since 1967. We use the montessori method to teach toddlers through third graders. Call us today to schedule a private tour and experience our difference. .
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-3|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Average Class Size||25 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Contact us to request an information packet for current tuition rates.|
- Children have a strong natural desire to learn. This desire can best be nurtured by allowing the child to choose his or her own activities and to work at his or her own pace. No one can produce a better lesson schedule than the one produced by the child's own interests. When they are ready for each step in their development, their enthusiasm for this part of the program is obvious.
- If you feel that your child should begin their formal education in a quiet, calm and busy atmosphere, using a method of education that took sixty years to perfect, we invite your child to join us. Come experience our difference with a private tour. Call to schedule your tour today; we look forward to meeting you!
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Columbia Grades: PK-1 | 183 students
9151 Rumsey Road
Columbia, MD 21045
(410)715-9600 2.5 PK-1
- Columbia Grades: PK-1 | 76 students
10508 Marble Faun Ln
Columbia, MD 21044
(410)772-8353 2 PK-1
Sometimes a regular school is not the right fit for a child. Perhaps she needs an alternative school.
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.
If you are looking for a college preparatory education with a military emphasis, then take a look at military schools.