The Lakeside School
- The Lakeside School, is a facility dedicated to develop and maximize each student's individual abilities which will lead to successful transition of handicapped youth from school to adult life.
- This goal will be accomplished through structured learning centered around in life experiences.
- Lakeside School is committed to an educational program that facilitates both growth and development, and prepares the students for post school experiences including employment, survival skills, problem solving, critical thinking and the ability to generalize these skills and essential components as an independent and productive member of society.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||22 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- West Orange Grades: 9-12 | 937 students
120 Northfield Ave
West Orange, NJ 07052
(973)325-7737 0.9 9-12
- Union Grades: PK-12 | 120 students
1140 Commerce Ave
Union, NJ 07083
(908)206-0444 5.6 PK-12
Private school tuition seems to go nowhere but up. We look at some of the reasons why and offer the opinion that a private school education is still good value.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.