Mount Carmel Guild Academy
Tel: (973) 325-4400
- Founded in 1967, Mount Carmel Guild Academy is a private, non-profit, special education school that offers a comprehensive approach to learning.
- Through a 210-school day program, Mount Carmel Guild Academy offers an educationally and clinically supportive environment for students in prekindergaren through twelfth grade.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||70 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||8 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(khaki pants and uniform shirt)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Montclair Grades: NS-1 | 31 students
68 Church Street
Montclair, NJ 07042
(973) 783-1010 1.5 NS-1
- Nutley Grades: PK-12 | 409 students
390 Washington Avenue
Nutley, NJ 07110
(973) 667-9700 5 PK-12
- Short Hills Grades: NS-8 | 223 students
52 Great Hills Road
Short Hills, NJ 07078
(973) 379-3442 5.4 NS-8
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.