The Nativity School Of Harrisburg
- The Nativity School of Harrisburg provides a comprehensive preparatory middle school education and financial, social and academic support to and throughout high school for low income, at-risk inner-city boys.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||86 students|
|Student Body Type||All-boys|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||12 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Aug. 6|
|Tuition Notes||Students\' families must provide financial documentation verifiying income in order to receive 100-percent annual scholarship|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$14,500|
|Total Sports Offered||2 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, SoccerBasketball, Soccer,|
- Breaking the cycle of poverty for at-risk inner-city boys
- People that viewed The Nativity School Of Harrisburg also viewed these schools: Hope Partnership For Education.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Philadelphia Grades: 5-8 | 52 students
2601 North 11th Street
Philadelphia, PA 19133
(215)232-5410 93.8 5-8
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.