The Phonics Phactory
- The Phonics Phactory is a unique three days per week school.
- The curriculum used is A Beka. Spanish is taught to all students kindergarten and above.
- Music appreciation and music theory is taught first through third grades.
- A Parents Curriculum Guide is provided to enable parents to participate in their students education.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-10|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||301 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||33:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||18 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- A new facility was opened September 21, 2004. This 27,000 sq. foot facility has a capacity of 365 students. A gymnasium, outdoor play area and covered playground are under construction and will be finished this year.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Troutdale Grades: PK-12 | 292 students
27710 Se Strebin Road
Troutdale, OR 97060
(503)661-0606 2.6 PK-12
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.