The Phonics Phactory
Tel: (503) 661-5632
- The Phonics Phactory is a unique three days per week school.
- The curriculum used is A Beka. Spanish is taught to all students kindergarten and above.
- Music appreciation and music theory is taught first through third grades.
- A Parents Curriculum Guide is provided to enable parents to participate in their students education.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-10|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||331 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||18 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- A new facility was opened September 21, 2004. This 27,000 sq. foot facility has a capacity of 365 students. A gymnasium, outdoor play area and covered playground are under construction and will be finished this year.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Troutdale Grades: PK-12 | 307 students
27710 Se Strebin Road
Troutdale, OR 97060
(503) 661-0606 2.6 PK-12