The Phonics Phactory
- Top Ranked OR School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-10
- Enrollment: 331 students
- Average class size: 18 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- A new facility was opened September 21, 2004. This 27,000 sq. foot facility has a capacity of 365 students. A gymnasium, outdoor play area and covered playground are under construction and will be finished this year.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is The Phonics Phactory's ranking?
The Phonics Phactory ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Oregon for: Largest student body.
When is the application deadline for The Phonics Phactory?
The application deadline for The Phonics Phactory is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse The Phonics Phactory. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards