The Phonics Phactory
The Phonics Phactory is a unique three days per week school.
The curriculum used is A Beka. Spanish is taught to all students kindergarten and above.
Music appreciation and music theory is taught first through third grades.
A Parents Curriculum Guide is provided to enable parents to participate in their students education.
- Top Ranked OR School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-10
- Students: 331 students
- Average class size: 18 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 25%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- A new facility was opened September 21, 2004. This 27,000 sq. foot facility has a capacity of 365 students. A gymnasium, outdoor play area and covered playground are under construction and will be finished this year.
Endorse The Phonics Phactory. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
How Exposed Is Your School?
There's much more to running a small private school than offering great academics and teaching. Be sure to check under the hood regularly to make sure everything keeps running smoothly.
Teen Travel In Uncertain Times
Most adults find traveling more complicated and challenging that it was pre-pandemic. We offer some suggestions for safe teen travel in these uncertain times.
Using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to Promote Your School
Social media is an effective marketing tool for your school. Here are some suggestions for using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest.