The Phonics Phactory
- The Phonics Phactory is a unique three days per week school.
- The curriculum used is A Beka. Spanish is taught to all students kindergarten and above.
- Music appreciation and music theory is taught first through third grades.
- A Parents Curriculum Guide is provided to enable parents to participate in their students education.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-10|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||301 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||33:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||18 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- A new facility was opened September 21, 2004. This 27,000 sq. foot facility has a capacity of 365 students. A gymnasium, outdoor play area and covered playground are under construction and will be finished this year.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Troutdale Grades: PK-12 | 292 students
27710 Se Strebin Road
Troutdale, OR 97060
(503)661-0606 2.6 PK-12
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.
Seemingly never-ending school shootings prompted me to find out whether private schools were safer than public schools. Some answers and opinions on the matter here.
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.