The Rainbow Connection Ecdc
The Rainbow Connection Early Childhood Development Center was founded with the guiding principle of providing the best possible care and programming for each child enrolled. The facility was designed and built as a state of the art Preschool and Daycare for ages 6 weeks through the fifth grade.
The Rainbow Connection E.C.D.C. is licensed by the Pennsylvania Dept of Welfare as a day care center.
All head teachers are accredited by the Department of Welfare.
Facility has an indoor gym as well as a large playground.
We serve a hot breakfast & lunch as well as snacks.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Students: 46 students
- Yearly Tuition: $297
- Acceptance rate: 100%
- Average class size: 8 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Pls. call or e mail for tuition rates. Tuitions can be different depending on child's schedule.
National avg.: 85%
Total Sports Offered
Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Happy Feet Soccer
Happy Feet Soccer
- We are changing our hours from 6:30a.m.-6:00p.m. to 6:00a.m.-6:30p.m. effective 10/2/2017. As of 1/2/2018 we will have an activity room added to our program which will include a climbing wall, trampolines and balance balls!
Profile last updated: 09/22/2021
Endorse The Rainbow Connection Ecdc. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
With so much uncertainty in the world today and a pandemic further confounding our lives, it's reasonable for parents to want to protect their children whenever and wherever possible? But overprotecting or bubble-wrapping? Well, that's another matter.
Get Your Act Together!
We take a look at the other college admissions test and offer some resources for test preparation.
Why Small Class Sizes Work
You want your child to receive plenty of individual attention. That's one of the reasons most parents send their children to private school.