Thrive, An Acton Academy
- School Type: School with Special Program Emphasis
- Grades: 1-6
- Yearly Tuition: $9,500
- Average class size: 12 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Academics and Faculty
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Total Sports Offered
- THRiVE, An Acton Academy, a licensed private academic school in Newtown, PA welcomes families with children in Grades 1-8.
- At THRiVE, An Acton Academy, our mission is to inspire and equip our learners to lead their best lives.
- Our promises to your child:
- He or she will:
- Begin a Hero`s Journey.
- Learn to be a curious, independent, lifelong learner.
- Develop a deep respect for economic, political and religious freedoms.
- Cherish the arts, wonders of the physical world and the mysteries of life on Earth.
- Discover his or her most precious gifts and learn to use them to solve difficult problems.
Profile last updated: 03/30/2022
Endorse Thrive, An Acton Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Is The IB Program Right For Your Child?
The International Baccalaureate programmes cover the entire K-12 spectrum with three distinct educational curricula. Is the IB programme right for your child? Some answers to your questions here.
How To Control Your Child's Screen Time
We parents want to keep our children safe from anything and everything. That's always our biggest worry. We don't want our children watching inappropriate content or playing violent games on their smart devices, do we? That's the rationale behind controlling our children's screen times. So, here are a couple of tips on making that happen.
Myths About Private School
Second-hand information, myths, sensational news reports, and biased opinions rarely give a true picture of a private school. Find out what private schools are really like for yourself.