Tel: (215) 355-6500
- Bethanna's mission, as a Christian organization, is to provide the highest quality system of care for children and families, to ensure safety, restore emotional wellness, and build family stability.
- We are committed to serve in a Christ-like manner that demonstrates love, compassion, justice, and mercy on behalf of children and families.
- We are committed to promote excellence, support children and families along their life journeys, demonstrate cultural competency, serve with dignity and respect toward all, and maintain fiscal and programmatic accountability.
- We are also committed to build stability, preserve and promote safe, nurturing, and permanent families; provide clinical supports to enhance emotional wellness; and advocate to secure resources and services on behalf of individuals and families.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 3-9|
|Total Students||31 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Southampton Grades: Inquire with school | 35 students
150 James Way
Southampton, PA 18966
(215) 322-7852 1.2 Inquire with school
- Horsham Grades: K-9 | 66 students
250 Meetinghouse Road
Horsham, PA 19044
(215) 674-2875 4.7 K-9
- Allentown Grades: Inquire with school | 61 students
830 S Woodward St
Allentown, PA 18103
(610) 797-8242 36 Inquire with school
- Ambler Grades: 5-12 | 88 students
701 S Bethlehem Plz
Ambler, PA 19002
(215) 643-7676 9.8 5-12
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.