- Bethanna's mission, as a Christian organization, is to provide the highest quality system of care for children and families, to ensure safety, restore emotional wellness, and build family stability.
- We are committed to serve in a Christ-like manner that demonstrates love, compassion, justice, and mercy on behalf of children and families.
- We are committed to promote excellence, support children and families along their life journeys, demonstrate cultural competency, serve with dignity and respect toward all, and maintain fiscal and programmatic accountability.
- We are also committed to build stability, preserve and promote safe, nurturing, and permanent families; provide clinical supports to enhance emotional wellness; and advocate to secure resources and services on behalf of individuals and families.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 3-9|
|Total Students||31 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- SouthamptonGrades: NS | 24 students
150 James Way
Southampton, PA 18966
- PhiladelphiaGrades: KG-12 | 50 students
3380 Byberry Rd
Philadelphia, PA 19154
- HorshamGrades: K-9 | 66 students
250 Meetinghouse Road
Horsham, PA 19044
- MalvernGrades: PK-12 | 270 students
1777 N. Valley Road
Malvern, PA 19355
- AmblerGrades: 5-12 | 88 students
701 S Bethlehem Plz
Ambler, PA 19002
January 19, 2018
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
January 19, 2018
A fascinating look at where our first Presidents went to school.
January 18, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.