- Bethanna's mission, as a Christian organization, is to provide the highest quality system of care for children and families, to ensure safety, restore emotional wellness, and build family stability.
- We are committed to serve in a Christ-like manner that demonstrates love, compassion, justice, and mercy on behalf of children and families.
- We are committed to promote excellence, support children and families along their life journeys, demonstrate cultural competency, serve with dignity and respect toward all, and maintain fiscal and programmatic accountability.
- We are also committed to build stability, preserve and promote safe, nurturing, and permanent families; provide clinical supports to enhance emotional wellness; and advocate to secure resources and services on behalf of individuals and families.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 3-9|
|Total Students||31 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Southampton Grades: Inquire with school | 26 students
150 James Way
Southampton, PA 18966
(215)322-7852 1.2 Inquire with school
- Allentown Grades: PK-12 | 61 students
830 S Woodward St
Allentown, PA 18103
(610)797-8242 36 PK-12
- Ambler Grades: 5-12 | 88 students
701 S Bethlehem Plz
Ambler, PA 19002
(215)643-7676 9.8 5-12
- Audubon Grades: 7-12
2600 Eisenhower Ave., Ste. 100
Audubon, PA 19403
(610)277-3715 20.1 7-12
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.