- Bethanna's mission, as a Christian organization, is to provide the highest quality system of care for children and families, to ensure safety, restore emotional wellness, and build family stability.
- We are committed to serve in a Christ-like manner that demonstrates love, compassion, justice, and mercy on behalf of children and families.
- We are committed to promote excellence, support children and families along their life journeys, demonstrate cultural competency, serve with dignity and respect toward all, and maintain fiscal and programmatic accountability.
- We are also committed to build stability, preserve and promote safe, nurturing, and permanent families; provide clinical supports to enhance emotional wellness; and advocate to secure resources and services on behalf of individuals and families.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
HorshamGrades: K-9 | 66 students
250 Meetinghouse Road
Horsham, PA 19044
MalvernGrades: PK-12 | 270 students
1777 N. Valley Road
Malvern, PA 19355
AmblerGrades: 5-12 | 88 students
701 S Bethlehem Plz
Ambler, PA 19002
AbingtonGrades: 1-8 | 90 students
2450 Hamilton Avenue
Abington, PA 19001
SouthamptonGrades: NS | 24 students
150 James Way
Southampton, PA 18966
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?