- Grades: Kindergarten-5
- Enrollment: 86 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Timothy Academy has been recognized by the State of Pennsylvania since 1956 as a private religious elementary school with all the privileges associated with that status. Timothy Academy is a Christian school. The Biblical beliefs, philosophy and objectives are an integral part of the educational program. Although the school does not require that parents of students be believers, it desires that careful examination be given to the Christian faith and that adherence be given to school policies. Timothy Academy is accredited by ACSI and MSA. The school received accreditation status for the first time in 1994 from Middle States under the leadership of Mr. William Elliott and Mr. Richard Hamilton. Dual accreditation was received in 2006 from both Middle States and ACSI under the leadership of Mr. William Elliott, Mrs. Melissa Sanchez, and Ms. Gwen Hinton-Freeman.
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Timothy Academy?
Endorse Timothy Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards