- Top Ranked MA School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 264 students
- Average class size: 10 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 30%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Our philosophy is:
- to educate observant Jewish children from pre-school through eight grade by providing a strong academic program of Torah and General Studies;
- to instill a love for Jewish learning and tradition through Jewish textual study;
- to teach young people to live by Jewish law and by the moral and ethical values of Torah;
- to prepare observant Jews for success in the secular world;
- to inspire academic achievement, self-confidence and strength of character
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Torah Academy's ranking?
Torah Academy ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Massachusetts for: Largest student body.
When is the application deadline for Torah Academy?
The application deadline for Torah Academy is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Torah Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.
SEO for Private Schools - Part 3: Using Social Media
Social media for private K-12 schools is a bit different from social media for businesses. Some tips and strategies here.
The Pros and Cons of Teaching Overseas
Hundreds of private schools, and for that matter, public schools, outside the United States will be happy to have you as a teacher for a few years.