Totem Lake KinderCare
Teaching is more then a career choice for our teachers.
We are constantly striving to provide a safe, fun, loving and educational enviornment for our children.
We work closely with our families to partner in the growth and development of the their children on a daily basis.
Our team of teachers are dedicated to staying informed through hands-on training and continuing educational development.
Keeping our classrooms up-to-date and ready to learn, play and grow in is one of our priorites here at TotemLake. We take pride in our accreditation.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Students: 30 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Welcome to Totem Lake KinderCare! We look forward to welcoming you and your family to our center. Our center is a Nationally Accredited Center that is dedicated to nurturing and building a strong foundation for your child's lifelong learning.
Our research-based curriculum and classrooms have been specifically designed by early childhood education experts in order to help foster your child's social, emotional, cognitive and physical development. Throughout the day, students at Totem Lake work in groups and as individuals to problem-solve and build self-esteem.
Each family becomes a part of the experience while their child(ren) attends Totem Lake KinderCare. Our open door policy allows parents and guardians to become involved in classroom activities, such as plays and tea time. We host field days, festivals, and various other fun events, which brings everyone together and allows families to enjoy their child(ren)'s education firsthand.
- Totem Lake KinderCare is dedicated to the health and safety of all its children and staff. All of our teachers are CPR and First Aid certified. There is a key-pad entrance and fenced playgrounds to ensure only family and guardians have access to the center. Our Health and Safety Coordinator holds monthly meetings and trainings with all of the staff to ensure each team member has up-to-date safety standards certifications and knowledge. Monthly fire and disaster drills are conducted to prepare our center for any circumstance.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage, French, Hindi, Mandarin, Spanish
Endorse Totem Lake KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards