Totem Lake KinderCare
- Teaching is more then a career choice for our teachers.
- We are constantly striving to provide a safe, fun, loving and educational enviornment for our children.
- We work closely with our families to partner in the growth and development of the their children on a daily basis.
- Our team of teachers are dedicated to staying informed through hands-on training and continuing educational development.
- Keeping our classrooms up-to-date and ready to learn, play and grow in is one of our priorites here at TotemLake. We take pride in our accreditation.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||30 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||30:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Welcome to Totem Lake KinderCare! We look forward to welcoming you and your family to our center. Our center is a Nationally Accredited Center that is dedicated to nurturing and building a strong foundation for your child's lifelong learning.
Our research-based curriculum and classrooms have been specifically designed by early childhood education experts in order to help foster your child's social, emotional, cognitive and physical development. Throughout the day, students at Totem Lake work in groups and as individuals to problem-solve and build self-esteem.
Each family becomes a part of the experience while their child(ren) attends Totem Lake KinderCare. Our open door policy allows parents and guardians to become involved in classroom activities, such as plays and tea time. We host field days, festivals, and various other fun events, which brings everyone together and allows families to enjoy their child(ren)'s education firsthand.
- Totem Lake KinderCare is dedicated to the health and safety of all its children and staff. All of our teachers are CPR and First Aid certified. There is a key-pad entrance and fenced playgrounds to ensure only family and guardians have access to the center. Our Health and Safety Coordinator holds monthly meetings and trainings with all of the staff to ensure each team member has up-to-date safety standards certifications and knowledge. Monthly fire and disaster drills are conducted to prepare our center for any circumstance.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage, French, Hindi, Mandarin, Spanish
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Kirkland Grades: NS-K | 126 students
11711 124th Ave NE
Kirkland, WA 98034
(425)821-6332 0.2 NS-K
- Kirkland Grades: K-6 | 20 students
11440 Ne 116th St
Kirkland, WA 98034
(425)821-0907 0.5 K-6
- Kirkland Grades: PK-4 | 87 students
12931 Ne 126th Place
Kirkland, WA 98034 0.9 PK-4
- Kirkland Grades: NS-K | 180 students
11611 Ne 140th Street
Kirkland, WA 98034
(425)821-2425 1.7 NS-K
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.