Tree Of Life Academy
5.00 (1 review)
- We strive to provide a kid-friendly atmosphere where kids will want to come to church, they will want to deepen their knowledge of God, and will start to grow in their faith.
- We provide a school sanctuary where all are welcome and everyone accepted.
- We provide a FUN place and devote our energy to help train your kids up in the Lord.
- We believe that relationships at home are extremely important and will encourage them.
- We will have special events and special meetings throughout the year.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
National Association for the Education of Young Children
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||85 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||43:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- The nearest high school, elementary school and preschool to Tree Of Life Academy is Timberlake Christian Schools (1.4 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Forest Grades: PK-12 | 389 students
202 Horizon Dr
Forest, VA 24551
(434)237-5943 1.4 PK-12
- Lynchburg Grades: 1-12 | 39 students
693 Leesville Rd
Lynchburg, VA 24502 1.7 1-12
- Forest Grades: NS-PK
16780 Forest Road
Forest, VA 24551
(434)455-0880 2.1 NS-PK
- Lynchburg Grades: NS-8 | 48 students
19 George St
Lynchburg, VA 24502
(434)237-1899 3.1 NS-8
EXCELLENT education. My grandson excelled due to the academic instruction, structure, loving guidance, and spiritual nourishment offered by the Branches'' staff. He attended preschool-2 yrs. through Pre-K. When starting Kindergarten in public school (due to financial reasons), he tested in the top of the group and was especially advanced in his reading skills.
- Posted by Parent - cspea
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.